• The KillerFrogs

About to buy my season tix, a brief rant

ChrisHulce

Your priorities, not mine...haha.

But in all seriousness, that was a choice. You happen(ed) to be in a place in your life where kids, wife, etc were/are a priority...THE priority even. I am/was at a place in my life where I chose for other things to be my top priority. We live with the consequences (good and bad), and I'm sure that you would never trade your wife and kids (but "bad" seats) for 50 yard line seats. Maybe in a few years I will have to make that decision, but I didn't have to yet.

You can't always determine your own circumstances, but you can live with the decisions that you make given your circumstances...

Go Frogs, Drink Beer, Stand in the Carter - we can all agree on these things.

Oh, I'd trade them straight up for club seats ... how's that for priorities? The problem is, my priorities (season tickets in two sports) prior to kids - don't mean [Craig James]!

YA

The only thing hard to understand is when you became a fan of capitalism.

Based on your postings on the general board I would have assumed that you would be against the wealthy pushing the common man to the back of the line. If I were a more "historically underutilized" Frog Fan you would probably argue that I should be on the 50 yard line and someone else should pick up the tab. I see that since you don't like me you are comfortable with such an inconsistent position. I will remember your posts the next time you are arguing that someone is entitled to my 401k so you can buy their vote with it.

That is all.
Must have touched a nerve. Since you brought politics into it, I will say this. You are a tea party fan who believes that the only taxes that are legit are for fire/police/roads, the IRS is illegal and Texas should secede. I do have an issue with that type of thinking, but I don't hate you or anything like that crazy nonsense. I haven't been to the general board in a long time, maybe a year or so. I get tired of the same old BS from both sides so I quit going there.

Now, on this issue, you are acting like you are entitled because you are a fan and should get special consideration even though you have not contributed as others have to get that privilege. Now that is ironic coming from you. I guess it kinda depends on whose ox is getting gored.

Also, I have mentioned this before that I think the club seats should have counted towards the total numbers you have had in the past and the plus 4 was a bad idea. But, it is what it is and that's life. Anyway, I hope it all works out for you and no hard feelings from me at least, life is too short. Go Frogs!!!

Rex Andrews

Systems are invented to be "gamed". Even the IRS itself says that nobody is telling you that you must pay the maximum tax rate on your earnings. You are actually given financial incentives to ferret out the loopholes; it may feel in some way morally wrong to participate in such a system, but the system is what it is.

I just keep kicking myself for not figuring things out a little sooner. Can somebody reiterate the details of the system in place for getting better seats in the future?

Spike

Steel hates all you all. Steel especially hates those who confiscate trademarked material that is not theirs. Steel worked hard to creat That is All. Steel will sue the butt off Spike and anyone else who uses it again (Yes, this includes Wes) and will hand serve them personally, at the Railhead or wherever they may be found.

Also, 2100 in PP is fairly pathetic. If Steel is above you, then you are a miserable crapsack of a fan. And stupid and lack integrity etc etc etc

Now, THAT is all.

Thank you. Thank you very much. How are you? How have you been? Hi, how are you. Good to see you! Hey, how are you Buddy? Bye now. You take care now.

Spike is a little disturbed at the idea of recieving hand service from the one called Steel. Or any other male for that matter.

HFrog1999

Systems are invented to be "gamed". Even the IRS itself says that nobody is telling you that you must pay the maximum tax rate on your earnings. You are actually given financial incentives to ferret out the loopholes; it may feel in some way morally wrong to participate in such a system, but the system is what it is.

I just keep kicking myself for not figuring things out a little sooner. Can somebody reiterate the details of the system in place for getting better seats in the future?
We're not going to reseat again anytime soon so there's no point in trying to game more priority points unless you want them for away game or bowl tickets.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Serve PAPERS, Sir. PAPERS. Let Steel be very clear here. Steel did not have sexual relations with that woman...Monica Lewinski (pointing at another woman).

Like, you know, sue your screen name butt in Tarrant County court, go to Railhead, have BBQ, hand you lawsuit and say "YOU, SIR, HAVE BEEN SERVED!" Or some such. Whatever...

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
Serve PAPERS, Sir. PAPERS. Let Steel be very clear here. Steel did not have sexual relations with that woman...Monica Lewinski (pointing at another woman).

Like, you know, sue your screen name butt in Tarrant County court, go to Railhead, have BBQ, hand you lawsuit and say "YOU, SIR, HAVE BEEN SERVED!" Or some such. Whatever...

That is all.

cdsfrog

We're not going to reseat again anytime soon so there's no point in trying to game more priority points unless you want them for away game or bowl tickets.

Priority points will determine how quickly you upgrade. If you think we won't see thousands of seats free up in the next few years, you are sorely mistaken. Hell I bet next year a lot of spots open up and thats why I am donating so much this year. That and I want club seats eventually

Spike

Must have touched a nerve. Since you brought politics into it, I will say this. You are a tea party fan who believes that the only taxes that are legit are fire/police/roads and the IRS is illegal and Texas should secede. I do have an issue with that type of thinking, but I don't hate you or anything like that crazy nonsense. I haven't been to the general board in a long time, maybe a year or so. I get tired of the same old BS from both sides so I quit going there.

Now, on this issue, you are acting like you are entitled because you are a fan and should get special consideration even though you have not contributed as others have to get that privilege. Now that is ironic coming from you. I guess it kinda depends on whose ox is getting gored. Anyway, I hope it all works out for you. Go Frogs!!!

Politically you just about nailed it. Although in lieu of succession I vote we really do create 2 Americas, but I digress.

I don't really know wether you dislike me or not. I just remember that when you did frequent the general board you would frequently make personal attacks in lieu of quoting facts or figures to substantiate your position. Just as you seem to be doing here. Ironically of the people who still frequent the general board I probably like some of those on the left better.

The only thing I have really said in this thread is that I don't like the plus 4 system. I have not made any commments regarding how priority points are calculated or anything like that. There is some debate about large donations to the school compared to owning season tix for a long periods of time but frankly I come out the same either way. Take away the 6-10,000 seats that have dissapeared under the plus 4 system and I am within a few feet of where I sat 2 years ago. That's all I really wanted. How this amounts to either an entitlement mentality or a personal attack on those who were able to buy up more than they had in years past is beyond me.

Spike

That is the second time that you have made reference to the butt belonging to Spike. Spike finds this disturbing on a number of levels.

Spike

I'd hate to be hanging since Spike was 25.....

Ironically ( I know how you love irony), of all the folks I actually know that have posted in this thread, the only one any where near 25 is Snoski, who is probably the most pleasant, happy go lucky poster I have ever met.