• The KillerFrogs

2017 TCU Football Season Ticket Renewals

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
I have my eye on some seats that are available...

I don't like no one touching my seats. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my seats...

ill_kill_ya_stripes.gif

Lighten up, Francis.

cdsfrog

560.2 points, rank 1146. Pick Monday at 341pm.

My ranking actually got much worse as I downgraded this year.

Maniac cumulative 10 year giving is just under 80% of my points. Give it time.

Last edited:

cdsfrog

Can't say I blame you. Probably makes it hard as hell to donate.

Im cutting donations by a ton for several years. Once club is an actual possibility again I will make a lump donation to a capital endowment. 19k would double my point total moving me up 500 spots in 1 year. For maniac it would move you up 1700 spots or so.

Sounds like a ridiculous amount but if you spread it over several years then immediately reduce to near nothing after it's basically $2500 a year for 10 years.

Last edited:

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Can't say I blame you. Probably makes it hard as hell to donate.

Im cutting donations by a ton for several years. Once club is an actual possibility again I will make a lump donation to a capital endowment. 19k would double my point total moving me up 500 spots in 1 year. For maniac it would move you up 1700 spots or so.

Sounds like a ridiculous amount but if you spread it over several years then immediately reduce to near other after it's basically $2500 a year for 10 years.
I think I like what you are saying here but need some help with that last paragraph. And I can pledge 20k and move up in rankings but only pay it out over ten years? But still get the points now? I've been doing this wrong.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Ive never gone through the upgrade process. It's a zero sum game at this point correct? For every seat chosen one is released right? Or are people ahead of me also getting to add to their total seats? Same questions for parking. Gracias por la helpo.

cdsfrog

I think I like what you are saying here but need some help with that last paragraph. And I can pledge 20k and move up in rankings but only pay it out over ten years? But still get the points now? I've been doing this wrong.

I doubt it. Not sure what to the commitment process looks like for a medium size donations. Massive donations you can but that wouldn't give you the boost you get in the first year of donating.

For capital endowments you get points per $100 spent. So $1000 is 30 points, so $19000 would be 570 points that year. This is enough to jump worst possible ranking to 1125 or so.

One way to spread out the cost is put it on the Citi simplicity card, zero Apr for 21 months no annual fee. So cut all donations and extras that year and the next 2 years. Pay $750 a month for 21 months. Lump payoff of 3k or so and done. You can probably pay a small transfer fee and extend the payoff to a total of 39 months if u really needed to.

Last edited:

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I doubt it. Not sure what to the commitment process looks like for a medium size donations. Massive donations you can but that wouldn't give you the boost you get in the first year of donating.

For capital endowments you get points per $100 spent. So $1000 is 30 points, so $19000 would be 570 points that year. This is enough to jump worst possible ranking to 1125 or so.

One way to spread out the cost is put it on the Citi simplicity card, zero Apr for 21 months no annual fee. So cut all donations and extras that year and the next 2 years. Pay $750 a month for 21 months. Lump payoff of 3k or so and down.
That makes more sense. You had me confused there.

atofrog

Contributor
Ive never gone through the upgrade process. It's a zero sum game at this point correct? For every seat chosen one is released right? Or are people ahead of me also getting to add to their total seats? Same questions for parking. Gracias por la helpo.

Correct. A seat must be released for each seat selected. No add-on during upgrade process. Same for parking.

Thanks for your support!

Go Frogs!

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
My priority points rank isn't all that great, but it's sure as hell better than my place in line for Cubs season tickets: 47,445.