• The KillerFrogs

2017 TCU Football Season Ticket Renewals

SnoSki

Should I have received an email by now from tcu regarding upgrading my seats?

Edit: Just got mine, not even a minute after posting.

Last edited:

TCUdirtbag

There lies the myth that the east side is always full of frog fans. From my vantage point on the westside it appears 20-25% of fans between the 20's are visiting fans game after game. Who actually knows but I can state that there are a lot of non Frog fans in the stands on the east side.

From my vantage point on the eastside it appears 99-100% of the fans bwtween the 20s on the westside are douchebags game after game.

Kidding. I think 20% is a pretty reasonable guess for big games.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
290 / 1743 - Pick on Tuesday afternoon at 2:30. I continue my slow rise up the scale without breaking the bank on donations. Goal this year is to get all my seats next to each other but remain on 50 yard line in upper deck. This is a marathon, not a sprint.

This year did a -2. Renewed 2 fewer seats this year - you're welcome, Maniac.

Just noticed I have a very long and important meeting during this time. Note to self - change meeting time if at all possible. Need to make sure I can do this on my phone while acting like I am paying attention in meeting or bust out for a bathroom break.

Last edited:

Bob Sugar

We are in NEZ upper deck, with 3 kids under 10. Sun can be brutal on them. Anyone sit in the lower NEZ that can comment on sight lines? Is that too low to see what is going on when the ball is 120 yards away?

JugbandFrog

We are in NEZ upper deck, with 3 kids under 10. Sun can be brutal on them. Anyone sit in the lower NEZ that can comment on sight lines? Is that too low to see what is going on when the ball is 120 yards away?
I like it. Get a good feel for the atmosphere in the place. It is kinda hard to see the other side, but you know what is going on. Nothing beats when they are in your side.

Bob Sugar

I have my eye on some seats that are available...

I don't like no one touching my seats. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my seats...

ill_kill_ya_stripes.gif