• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

TCURiggs

I assume you mean the call that nullified the TD. The storm in Cincy finally made it to Lexington and the satellite cut out right after Green walked into the end zone, so I didn't get to see the replay. What happened?

They called it on Gio, who was in pass protection. He literally just put his hands on the guy for a second or two then let him go by... zero holding.

Horny 4 Life

I used to think that catching the ball was a simple, easily defined, physical act. The NFL has finally convinced me that I was crazy to think such a thing.

GeoFrog

pIRxb2.gif

If we were in the spirit world, I'd probably be 'Charley' Bowdre.

Frog-in-law1995

By the way, Los Pin-dejos - now affectionately known as Team 6 (because we showed up late to the league meeting and were too lazy to correct them later) - wrapped up our first league title last night with one week left in the season. Gonna try to have “Fall 2017 League Champs” t-shirts made in time to wear next Monday night. Debating whether to drink heavily while bowling next week or just show up already smashed.

edit: probably a little of both.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
By the way, Los Pin-dejos - now affectionately known as Team 6 (because we showed up late to the league meeting and were too lazy to correct them later) - wrapped up our first league title last night with one week left in the season. Gonna try to have “Fall 2017 League Champs” t-shirts made in time to wear next Monday night. Debating whether to drink heavily while bowling next week or just show up already smashed.
Are you insinuating you weren't drinking while bowling up to this point?

I suggest pajama bottoms and holding a White Russian the entire match.