• The KillerFrogs

KH'S BEST GAME---ANY ARGUMENT?

I wasn't responding to your post.

No worries his completion percentage is incredible and they are not short passes. The drops today were blatant and Hill played better than the stats show! With all the delays wet field no crowd it made it hard to play with rhythm. Glad to see SR out there get some reps. Want to see him pass!

Does anyone else hate it when the announcers call it Wildcat! It is Wild Frog!!!!!

Man, you're hard to please. He literally made about 4 or 5 inaccurate throws out of 37. He completed 73% of his passes despite about 5 drops. He was nails today, as he's been for the vast majority of the season.
Haven’t analyzed the numbers and can’t hardly remember the first half. My general impression is that the offense was anemic. It wasn’t bad Kenny today but I didn’t think we looked great offensively. Perhaps 7 hours games cloud my eyeballs

netty2424

Man, you're hard to please. He literally made about 4 or 5 inaccurate throws out of 37. He completed 73% of his passes despite about 5 drops. He was nails today, as he's been for the vast majority of the season.
73% with the drops? Is that accurate? Not questioning it, just haven't looked it up.

ifrog

Haven’t analyzed the numbers and can’t hardly remember the first half. My general impression is that the offense was anemic. It wasn’t bad Kenny today but I didn’t think we looked great offensively. Perhaps 7 hours games cloud my eyeballs

We will be ranked #4 in the nation tomorrow. Maybe you need to get your eyeballs checked?

Jim Bob Cooter

I’ve been a Kenny “hater.” I admit it.

He played awesome. I hope his pops (aka iFrog) doesn’t mistake our analysis and criticism as we hate that kid. God bless him...go prove em (& me) wrong and go win this whole damn thing!! Damn fine game Kenny.

netty2424

No worries his completion percentage is incredible and they are not short passes. The drops today were blatant and Hill played better than the stats show! With all the delays wet field no crowd it made it hard to play with rhythm. Glad to see SR out there get some reps. Want to see him pass!

Does anyone else hate it when the announcers call it Wildcat! It is Wild Frog!!!!!
I hated the fact that in 8 hours, Brady Quinn didn't pronounce Sewo's name correctly one.single.farging.time!

Hey Brady, how about a little homework before you step in the booth. Little mirror time, sound it out.

Last edited:

FrogLifeYo

Kenny was great today but I think the play calling is sort of crazy confusing. Don't get me wrong, we are winning because the calling has had a rhythm that we never had with Meach but I also think this offense looks neutered at times. Is that out of a desire to protect Kenny or is it about protecting our defense..Today we ran for 2.7 yards a carry and was held under 100 as a team that won't get it done unless you can really hurt people vertically.

W

Way of the Frog

Kenny was great today but I think the play calling is sort of crazy confusing. Don't get me wrong, we are winning because the calling has had a rhythm that we never had with Meach but I also think this offense looks neutered at times. Is that out of a desire to protect Kenny or is it about protecting our defense..Today we ran for 2.7 yards a carry and was held under 100 as a team that won't get it done unless you can really hurt people vertically.

You think starting out in 5-wides twice inside our twenty in some way is driven be a desire to protect Kenny? Huh......

TCURiggs

73% with the drops? Is that accurate? Not questioning it, just haven't looked it up.

Yeah, he was 27/37, which is actually 72.9%... I rounded up. He's likely going to shatter the TCU single season completion percentage this year, despite us being on pace to have 30+ drops again. He's taking care of the ball, converting a shipload of big 3rd down plays, and bailing us out frequently with his legs. He's having a great season, especially when you consider our schedule so far.

Yeah, he was 27/37, which is actually 72.9%... I rounded up. He's likely going to shatter the TCU single season completion percentage this year, despite us being on pace to have 30+ drops again. He's taking care of the ball, converting a shipload of big 3rd down plays, and bailing us out frequently with his legs. He's having a great season, especially when you consider our schedule so far.

Can someone plug in the drops as catches and post where Hill should be if our receivers catch the darn ball?

Moose Stuff

I'm quite confident that it won't take very long at all in 2018 for the first "we sure could use Kenny Hill right now" post.