• The KillerFrogs

KH'S BEST GAME---ANY ARGUMENT?

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Thought he was awful throwing the ball in the first half. All over the place without anyone in his face. Dropped balls hurt him in second half.

DeuceBoogieNights

Don't think it's his best ever but he was good and as a KH hater, I don't think there is much to complain about. He's been solid for most the year. Still makes me nervous, but he's better.

I wasn’t that impressed. Too much throwing off backfoot today. Sometimes when pressure wasn’t there. Solid decision making though. Also suffered from a couple of drops.

Good win in a tough road game under unusual circumstances. I’ll take it. On to KU.

Last edited:

Obvious Troll

You may want to consider updating the thread title?

Per CFB protocol, KH's name needs to come after either
"Former SEC QB" or "Texas A&M Transfer"

Last edited:

ifrog

I wasn’t that impressed. Too much throwing off backfoot today. Sometimes when pressure wasn’t there. Solid decision making though. Also suffered from a couple of drops.

Good when in a tough road game under unusual circumstances. I’ll take it. On to KU.

I’m not impressed by your post. Too much posting off your back finger. When pressured you still looked stupid. Good for a casual poster but need to step up your game. Good considering you still suck as a poster

TCURiggs

Good win in a tough road game under unusual circumstances. I’ll take it. On to KU.

Man, you're hard to please. He literally made about 4 or 5 inaccurate throws out of 37. He completed 73% of his passes despite about 5 drops. He was nails today, as he's been for the vast majority of the season.