• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

I'm no my laptop and it won't do any such thing. When I click the section I get a pop up showing how many tickets and the lowest listed price. I've had 3 other people try it in the office and everybody gets the same thing.

Edit: We were all using Chrome browsers, so I just tried it on Firefox and had no such problem. That's even more annoying.
Google is fascist.

talor

I know you meant no offense but I cringed reading that.

But I'd like to think going through all of this has made them closer as a family and strengthened their bond with their little girl. I'm guessing it will be just a bit sweeter watching her grow up over the years. Continued prayers for you guys Ron.
Some things you just keep to yourself.

I deleted the posts so maybe he wont see if you guys edit yours. Didn't mean anything just kinda stream of consciousness deal. sorry.

Last edited:
I'm no my laptop and it won't do any such thing. When I click the section I get a pop up showing how many tickets and the lowest listed price. I've had 3 other people try it in the office and everybody gets the same thing.

Edit: We were all using Chrome browsers, so I just tried it on Firefox and had no such problem. That's even more annoying.

I always have to use Chrome for SH.

Mean Purple

I fear for the survival of many posters should the frogs lose a game or KH has a bad game this season.
I didn't think KH did bad. He managed the game real well. And the offense can pass and run. BIG 12 is up this year.

In other news, it seems odd that FOX replays of college games includes the analyst/halftime broadcast. Not saying its bad. Glad I can catch it. Just odd.

Haha just read the middle of the first page of the thread because I clicked on wrong button and picture links don't work anymore. Went from shep plate post then Thought Billups was posting about new plates and we had gone full circle ...and PruplePainD was back on doosh patrol.

BTW not worthy of its own thread (but I shouldn't let that stop me amirite?) Was at game and haven't watched replays but did we not line up under center in a short yardage or two? That's new and me likey if I wasn't seeing things.

Mean Purple

So the Horns have to go out to LA and play USC next week?
Yikes. I just watched the Stanford/USC replay. Good gosh, USC looks like they are back serious form. Texas better be dialed up and ready to play very physical defense.

Punter1

Great moment!

I've always thought that was the most important, pressure-packed pitch in the history of baseball.

Probably about 1 Billion people watching and it had to be a strong, confident strike. And it was. America was depending on him to deliver, to set an example we were strong and not gonna let terrorism screw with our culture. Amazing that a simple pitch can say Darn You so loudy.

netty2424

I've always thought that was the most important, pressure-packed pitch in the history of baseball.

Probably about 1 Billion people watching and it had to be a strong, confident strike. And it was. America was depending on him to deliver, to set an example we were strong and not gonna let terrorism screw with our culture. Amazing that a simple pitch can say Darn You so loudy.
Agree completely. And boy did he rip that in there. Pretty effortless it looked like too.

Watched a documentary on this pitch and W felt the same way. Secret Service did not want him exposing himself like that out on the mound, nobody within 65 feet from him.

But W pushed back and said it had to be done. His willingness to stand on that mound alone, by himself was symbolic of American freedom and that the terrorists wouldn't defeat us!