• The KillerFrogs

2017 TCU Football Season Ticket Renewals

mc1502

not sure how its possible but even less decent seats left than last year after day 1 and we arent even close to done yet. Yikes

Cant even move a row closer. Oh well no biggie

I wouldn't say that less are left now, it's likely more accurate to say that less were available before the process even started this morning.

atofrog

Contributor
ATO said they were obstructed view seats that wouldn't be sold.

Thanks Purp. You are correct. However, I do want to clarify one point. Eventually we will sell these seats when the following happens

1. No other seats are available in the stadium.
2. Someone really wants to buy it even though it is obstructed.

We just don't want them to be openly sold without us being able to specifically tell the customer in advance that their seat(s) is obstructed and there are no refunds as they were notified in advance.

Go Frogs!

Purp

Interesting. The only possible obstruction I can think of is people walking up and down the aisles. Maybe that's it. Strange though.
I think the tunnel obstructed some sight lines and he may have mentioned a few other issues. Seemed legit, though. ATO seems to be an honest broker so I take him at his word.

frognutz

I think the tunnel obstructed some sight lines and he may have mentioned a few other issues. Seemed legit, though. ATO seems to be an honest broker so I take him at his word.

Ok, thanks. I don't really care, but the seat view doesn't show any obstructions. Was just curious if they were moving seating for in-game ancillary folks to that area.

Unless you're sitting down like a little [ hundin] I don't see how your view could be obstructed.
dogscoot.gif

dkfrog

When does the run on SEZ begin?

Also, does anyone know how many rows at the top of the SEZ usually end up shaded for 11am & 3pm games?

Bob Sugar

When does the run on SEZ begin?

Also, does anyone know how many rows at the top of the SEZ usually end up shaded for 11am & 3pm games?

I am not expecting a big run on SEZ seats other than from those who already sat there. Sure you may have a few dozen seats relocate there, but folks on the East Side and Upper decks could have relocated to the NEZ at any time over the last few years.

toad horny

Upgraded my east side seats (for my father-in-law), but still not able to upgrade west side from section 201.

Question for those who know: I'm sure this has already been answered, but too lazy to look - if I asked to be put on the list for an additional parking space, do I get to pick after the upgrade process? When does that notification come out?

HToady

Thanks Purp. You are correct. However, I do want to clarify one point. Eventually we will sell these seats when the following happens

1. No other seats are available in the stadium.
2. Someone really wants to buy it even though it is obstructed.

Go Frogs!

3. We can convince 100 blind people they are on the 50 yd line......

Bob Sugar

Upgraded my east side seats (for my father-in-law), but still not able to upgrade west side from section 201.

Question for those who know: I'm sure this has already been answered, but too lazy to look - if I asked to be put on the list for an additional parking space, do I get to pick after the upgrade process? When does that notification come out?

I did that last year, and you are correct in that they send a second round of emails after the initial upgrades. The email went out in late May and I picked up my parking spot in early June. I would assume it is the same this year.