• The KillerFrogs

2017 TCU Football Season Ticket Renewals

tcumaniac

I am not expecting a big run on SEZ seats other than from those who already sat there. Sure you may have a few dozen seats relocate there, but folks on the East Side and Upper decks could have relocated to the NEZ at any time over the last few years.

According to people close to the program, this was supposed to be a prime year for anyone wanting to upgrade their east side seats due to the opening of the SEZ.

From what I can tell so far, it looks like their prediction has been pretty far off up to this point. SEZ seats have barely been touched.

Bad news for me. But good news for people worried about losing their spots on the SEZ.

frognutz

According to people close to the program, this was supposed to be a prime year for anyone wanting to upgrade their east side seats due to the opening of the SEZ.

From what I can tell so far, it looks like their prediction has been pretty far off up to this point. SEZ seats have barely been touched.

Bad news for me. But good news for people worried about losing their spots on the SEZ.

I think it's way to early to come to that conclusion. The east side seats you see open now are probably mostly non-renewals. Almost nobody picking on day 1 and day 2 has seats they will be giving up to be in the SEZ. Probably same can be said for days 3, 4, and 5 as well.

Dogfrog

The SEZ seats and Touchdown club were made for each other. I bailed out of the Touchdown Club because of the long hike to my west side seats. But the SEZ is perfect. Just saying.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Every front row SEZ seat has been purchased already
I just looked and there were plenty of front row SEZ seats still available. Just not in 132 and 134 next to tunnel. Presumably because you have best opportunity to interact with the team, etc.

tcumaniac

Managed to move all my seats closer and I didn't even login at my allotted time

Whoa. Look at you big shot.

How many years out are you again?

It can get depressing comparing myself to people on here, but I've got to remember I'm only graduated 3 years ago. Outside of trust fund kids and kids whose parents write big checks for them or buy them parking passes on their behalf, I have to think I'm doing pretty well compared to other young alumni my age.

Whoa. Look at you big shot.

How many years out are you again?

It can get depressing comparing myself to people on here, but I've got to remember I'm only graduated 3 years ago. Outside of trust fund kids and kids whose parents write big checks for them or buy them parking passes on their behalf, I have to think I'm doing pretty well compared to other young alumni my age.

Almost 6. I'm an old.
My PP rank still drops every year though and I have a bunch of tickets and donations.

ftwfrog

Maybe you should just say "(edit-no filter) it", live life and stop comparing yourself to other people.

netty2424

Bottom line is if it's that important that you have the best seats, pony up. If not, find a place you can be happy with and ride it out. There will always be people making lump sum donations. You're either part of that group or not. The beauty of AGCS is is a relatively small stadium and all seats are decent.

GoFrogs

Just moved my 3 seats from the East Side fity to the SEZ. Been on the east side since 01'.Had to make the move for the kids... We'd go down there from time to time for shade or to see the players come out of the tunnel. Now they'll see that every game. Stoked!