• The KillerFrogs

Yuo are cordally imvited

If yuo are comeing to Okalamona this weakend to sea the game, I want to imvite yuo to come to my amcesteral homeland in Cement, OK.  I hafve bilt a grindering museam and wil be givfing tuors and denonstratens of old timey grinders plus moderm grindering equpment. It wil be a fun time for all,

Frea coffey, piopcorm and baloons fore the kiddos. I'll efven be griling up some hot dogs in a old grinder that I comverted to a gril

ArgyleFrog2010 said:
Earl - me and my paps are thinkin about making the trip.. How much is the VIP package? And do you offer grinderin lessons?
There aint not no charge to this extramiganza.  Its frea!

The Amernican Grindering Museaum or AMG as we cal it has a old Foster 1000 grinderer and I wil set it up fore those of yuo who  want to learn the fime art of grinding.

10 Key Frog said:
Earl, are there any pregame tours?
Yes I wil persnally omduckt the tuors butt yuo can walk a round yuorself if you want.

I hafve al so comfirmed that one of the ledgends of grindering wil be ther all day long.  Bil Finnerman from Ponca City wil drive down and sign autergrafphs.  Be leave me, he is the king of grindering and was my menter

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I hope that I can come to this. Not sure I can be there before the game but will the museum be open post game?  I think this is something that I need to see and am putting it on my "bucket list"

Earl from Mesquite said:
There aint not no charge to this extramiganza.  Its frea!

The Amernican Grindering Museaum or AMG as we cal it has a old Foster 1000 grinderer and I wil set it up fore those of yuo who  want to learn the fime art of grinding.

sounds great thanks Earl!

Also, there's a frat bro at Georgia Tech who apparantly has mastered the art of grindering.... would you like his contact info?  pm me

Old Greg

If this is successful, I will probably invite some frog fans to my waters.  You could learn to love me.  We'll have Bailey's and do water colors.