• The KillerFrogs

YouTube: TCU Fans During OK State

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Thank you for including the video from the game at the end. Since I was watching from a rooftop bar in Nashville with a bunch of drunk Tennessee fans that hated me for having the gall to ask the bartender to switch just one TV to the TCU game it was great to see the full crowd and hear the roar after that final TD.

Limey Frog

Thank you for including the video from the game at the end. Since I was watching from a rooftop bar in Nashville with a bunch of drunk Tennessee fans that hated me for having the gall to ask the bartender to switch just one TV to the TCU game it was great to see the full crowd and hear the roar after that final TD.

I was watching on a friend's phone in a bar full of drunk MSU fans in Lansing. People were coming over and asking me what I was losing my mind about. They were all busy watching Sparty and the Badgers Big Ten it up in the worst way.

Ron Swanson

Why wasn't that reviewed?
Yeah, the first angle it looked like he was probably down around the 2” line, but then the 2nd angle, I thought he was in. They didn’t pause it and go frame by frame though, so tough to tell.

One thing I know for damn sure was that he wasn’t down at the ONE YARD LINE where they placed the ball.

Could have lost us the game. The refs need to be on top of that, but our offensive staff does as well. Don’t rush up to the line and snap it. Imagine if we fumble it on the next play and lose the game. What a kick in the balls that would’ve been.