• The KillerFrogs

YouTube: TCU Fans During OK State

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Yeah, the first angle it looked like he was probably down around the 2” line, but then the 2nd angle, I thought he was in. They didn’t pause it and go frame by frame though, so tough to tell.

One thing I know for damn sure was that he wasn’t down at the ONE YARD LINE where they placed the ball.

Could have lost us the game. The refs need to be on top of that, but our offensive staff does as well. Don’t rush up to the line and snap it. Imagine if we fumble it on the next play and lose the game. What a kick in the balls that would’ve been.
I wanted coach to call timeout when it was obvious they were not going to review. Hell yes it could have cost us the game (if in fact he was in). Hard to tell live but the replay we saw looked like he was in.

bc puckett

I wanted coach to call timeout when it was obvious they were not going to review. Hell yes it could have cost us the game (if in fact he was in). Hard to tell live but the replay we saw looked like he was in.
I'm fairly certain he was referring to the Baylor game of 2019 when Max was ruled out of bounds inside the 5 when he appeared to score during one of the OT's. The clue is ".... and Max was in" when discussing the Wiley review which was long before the play you're referencing.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I'm fairly certain he was referring to the Baylor game of 2019 when Max was ruled out of bounds inside the 5 when he appeared to score during one of the OT's. The clue is ".... and Max was in" when discussing the Wiley review which was long before the play you're referencing.
Ah yeah. "Get over it." Makes sense.

mc1502

Even if he wasn't in (which he was ), he sure as hell wasn't down a full yard out. At the very most he was at the six inch line. That spot was complete bush league BS.