• The KillerFrogs

Your TCU football Mt. Rushmore

The all time players who have had the most national impact on Horned Frog Football... Tough call, but The Camp selects;

Davey O'Brien
Jim Swink
LaDainian Tomlinson
Andy Dalton

PurplePutt

CAMPDAVIDFROG said:
The all time players who have had the most national impact on Horned Frog Football... Tough call, but The Camp selects;

Davey O'Brien
Jim Swink
LaDainian Tomlinson
Andy Dalton
I'd have to add Baugh and Lilly to that list. 

Peacefrog

Degenerate
CAMPDAVIDFROG said:

Davey O'Brien
Jim Swink
LaDainian Tomlinson
Andy Dalton
Wouldn't Dalton and O'Brien be on Mt Passmore?

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
David O'Brien,Robert Lilly,L.T.,Lindy Berry (I knew or know them all) Lindy was the greatest player of the 1940s and was 1-0-2 vs Doak. He represents a lot of great players from less then great teams . Mike Renfro honorable mention in that category.

peacock

Davey, Sammy, LT and CGP........second rushmore of Lilly, Swink, Dalton and Dutch....... Did Lilly ever graduate? isn't that the reason his number 72 has not been retired?!?

Deep Purple

peacock said:
Did Lilly ever graduate? isn't that the reason his number 72 has not been retired?!?

I don't know if he graduated or not, but I do know that if he didn't, that has nothing to do with why his jersey isn't retired.  People who attended TCU but didn't graduate are considered "non-degreed alumni."  They are equally members of the Alumni Association, eligible for Alumni Awards, and all other university recognition that degreed alumni get.

purplepreacher

Davey, Baugh, Meyer and GP.  Andy and LT dd not achieve iconic national status.  Meyer helped make Davey and Baugh, our two national champs.  Swink almost in there.  Robbed in College Station.