• The KillerFrogs

Yahoo: Fields named by PD as a suspect in domestic disturbance call

SnoSki

great. grand. wonderful.

TCU defensive star Devonte Fields a suspect in domestic disturbance call

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/tcu-defensive-star-devonte-fields-a-suspect-in-domestic-disturbance-call-143011258.html

"I can confirm Devonte Fields is a suspect in a domestic disturbance call in Fort Worth, but we will have no further comment at this time," Sgt. Raymond Bush said Tuesday morning.

While no charges have been filed, an investigation into the nature of the disturbance is expected to be completed in the next few days.

HToady

What does that even mean? Domestic disturbance?

Was he playing his music too loud?

If there was no arrest, there is no issue.

Much ado about nothing.......

LezzGetFroggy

HToady said:

Agree 100%. If the kid didn't get arrested why are they reporting it? I think he's fine. There was footage of bethel cold cocking a chick and he is clear.

TCURiggs

giphy.gif

Ron Swanson

HToady said:

Let me preface this by saying I know absolutely nothing about this situation....

But considering the nature of his tweets over the course of this past week, he was clearly having girlfriend issues, and she appears to have a new guy.  So I wouldn't be shocked if there was some sort of confrontation between Devonte and his ex's new man or something like that.

Again, I know nothing, just speculation.

TCURiggs

SoonerBredCD said:
Wonder if this has anything to do with yesterday's the weird tweets from the past week or so.

I'm sure it does. He's always good for numerous "woe is me" tweets, but he's been on a roll for several days now. Yeesh

illini_frog

WHY CAN'T THESE GUYS JUST DO HOMEWORK, PRACTICE FOOTBALL, PLAY VIDEO GAMES, AND CHASE GIRLS (safely) LIKE ALL OTHER COLLEGE MALES???? I DID THAT IN COLLEGE AND DID JUST FINE. 

SnoSki

And now the tech fans I know blowing up my phone, calling for Fields to be kicked off the team

(yet they praised Kliff for letting bethel back last week)