• The KillerFrogs

Yahoo: Fields named by PD as a suspect in domestic disturbance call

SoonerBredCD said:
No , just McGibblets. He's a condescending [Cowherd].

Make a valid point to shut me up.  You haven't.  You are trying to call me a hypocrite but you can't figure out a way to do it without making crap up.

It's now after 5:15 PM on Wednesday and Devonte Fields still hasn't been arrested.  If he does then we will have something to talk about.

ftwfrog

Well, looks like this thread should pretty much move on to page 2 until some further news comes out or somebody comes up with a witty one-liner.

LezzGetFroggy

SoonerBredCD said:
Fields was arrested for weed while committed to TCU. Your thin azzed excuse that he wasn't at TCU, aside. You're making this too easy. You better study hard if you want to debate me little boy.
What a doosh you are...

Hughes Your Daddy

MrMcgibblets said:

I was just pointing out that you allowed a kid that is special ed into your school.  Good job OU.
TCU has also admitted kids that have special education needs, so you may want to cool your jets on that one Taco.

You may just want to cool your jets in general though. You come across as so intense and personal in your posts that you send across an "Internet tough guy" persona. No need to pull a Choo Choo or anyhing.

Reptilian

Lan Stee said:
I agree.  I certainly wasn't embellishing the facts.  I don't remember exactly what the circumstances were.  I thought he was caught with marijuana, school didn't punish him in the end, but Gary upheld his suspension.  Could be wrong.

Either way, I think he has an established track record of making bad decisions and doesn't deserve to have anyone reserve judgment until "all the facts are proven".
You thought he was caught with marijuana but declared it as fact. He was robbed at gun point as he was leaving for workout and that was his fault?

Troll.

ifrog

SoonerBredCD said:
No , just McGibblets. He's a condescending [Cowherd].
Agreed. I have stuck up for Sooner many times but he only comes on here anymore to antagonize.

Edit: responded to the wrong post but my stance hasn't changed. Guess he needed to hear it directly.

Reptilian

SoonerBredCD said:
If he didn't break the girl's window, pull a gun, or hit her then I don't think he should be kicked out. As I said in another thread, stories that involve emotions almost always have embellishments. Maybe he didn't have a gun. Maybe he didn't throw a close-fisted haymaker at the girl. But there is a lot of tangible evidence here (broken window, a girl with a swollen and cut face). Where would you put the odds that Fields isn't guilty of anything at all? Honestly?
Hahaha! The girl's window??? It happened at a mutual friend's house as in Kevin scheissing White. You simply can't read. Good job OU.

Reptilian

SoonerBredCD said:
The two situations sound eerily similar. I've seen you criticize Stoops even though there were no charges against DGB and no proof that he pushed a girl down a flight of stairs. But when the same situation pops up with Fields, you want to give him the benefit of the doubt. Hypocrite. And for the record, I think it was the wrong decision to take DGB in.
Ummm... Mizz cut bait with the top Wr recruit in the country and very productive WR for them. We are talking Mizz told him to [ get out of here ]. No red flags there? Stoops getting desperate?