• The KillerFrogs

www.firejimchristian.com

Baja Frog

Is available........Any takers? :ph34r:

I haven't the slightest clue how to build a website but I did see on Yahoo! Small Business that you can buy the domain name for $9.95.

Houston Frog

I am sure am showing my age but I find these sites classless.

If I thought Jim Christian sucked as a coach and person, or wasn't giving 100%, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I don't believe that to be the case though. I am not saying he is a great coach and a great person though, I just don't know yet.

But we are nowhere near the point in his tenure where I think this site needs to be started up.

frogs9497

Public humiliation is classless and I would expect better from our students and alums.

If you have a problem with CJC, there are other options.

Trelvis

Are you suggesting a website is the only option?

How bout not going to the games, writing letters, email, phone calls, suspend donations to the program, cancel season tickets?

No, just curious of other suggestions.

I was going to say stop going to the games, but nobody goes anyways. I dont have season tickets, because I refuse to support mediocrity. Im not going to email our Athletic Director. So was just looking for suggestions.

michaelperrytcu

No, just curious of other suggestions.

I was going to say stop going to the games, but nobody goes anyways. I dont have season tickets, because I refuse to support mediocrity. Im not going to email our Athletic Director. So was just looking for suggestions.

That's called being a bandwagon fan and not supporting your school. No one will be missing you at football games when we have the inevitable down year.

GP's Step-Son

That's called being a bandwagon fan and not supporting your school. No one will be missing you at football games when we have the inevitable down year.

Amen....

He's the type that after 2007 with our 8-5 finish he raises the white flag and claims "I refuse to support mediocrity."

Trelvis

Darn. Some random guy on a message board that doesnt even know me called me a bandwagon fan. Oh no!!

Did I say I stopped rooting for the team? No. Did I say I stopped hoping they would have success? No. I root for TCU to succeed in everything they do, but I refuse to spend my money on an inferior product. There is NO REASON why the basketball team is this bad. Period. If you want to support this nonsense then be my guest, but I am not going to.

Its not that the basketball team has had a down year, or 10, its about taking the necessary steps to make the program better. They let Coach D hang around here too long and now they are going to continue to back Christian until he brings the program down even further. Im not saying TCU should even be winning the MWC, but this University can put out a better team than what it has over the previous 6+ years.

Down years happen, its inevitable, but to be down for this long is unacceptable.

As far as your football comment, you can kiss my [Craig James].

Im sorry, do I know you?

Frog89

Aside from the fact that it's classless, isn't it a minimum requirement to at least have a program that's partially relevant before a site like that even has meaning? How many TCU alumni would even know who Jim Christian is at the moment? That's the more depressing part of this entire thread. I'd like to see a change too. But we don't need a website to throw dirt in the guy's eye... I do think he's been trying. Just hasn't gotten it done.

GP's Step-Son

Darn. Some random guy on a message board that doesnt even know me called me a bandwagon fan. Oh no!!

Did I say I stopped rooting for the team? No. Did I say I stopped hoping they would have success? No. I root for TCU to succeed in everything they do, but I refuse to spend my money on an inferior product. There is NO REASON why the basketball team is this bad. Period. If you want to support this nonsense then be my guest, but I am not going to.

Its not that the basketball team has had a down year, or 10, its about taking the necessary steps to make the program better. They let Coach D hang around here too long and now they are going to continue to back Christian until he brings the program down even further. Im not saying TCU should even be winning the MWC, but this University can put out a better team than what it has over the previous 6+ years.

Down years happen, its inevitable, but to be down for this long is unacceptable.

As far as your football comment, you can kiss my [Craig James].

Im sorry, do I know you?

Obviously being called a bandwagon fan does in fact bother you or you wouldn't have responded with this nice little short story.

To answer your question: no sir, I don't think we've met.