• The KillerFrogs

Win boots. Look cool

TEUFELI

QUOTE(McFroggin @ Apr 11 2010, 08:34 PM) [snapback]543344[/snapback]
Would you quit bumping this post.....I need better odds of winning these amazing boots. :biggrin:

+1

And aside from that...Who the "I"M AN IDIOT THAT DOES NOT FOLLOW THE RULES OF PROFANITY ON THIS FORUM"wears their jeans or Teddy Roosevelt Officer slacks inside their boots to expose the chic TCU logo anyways??? 1999 D-bag SAE's????

Black Boots...what a rare/unique prize.

:biggrin:

joejordan

QUOTE(TEUFELI @ Apr 11 2010, 09:57 PM) [snapback]543354[/snapback]
+1

And aside from that...Who the "I"M AN IDIOT THAT DOES NOT FOLLOW THE RULES OF PROFANITY ON THIS FORUM"wears their jeans or Teddy Roosevelt Officer slacks inside their boots to expose the chic TCU logo anyways??? 1999 D-bag SAE's????

Chicks dude, don't you know how to work things?

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Wes, would be nice if you could push the deadline to after the 15th. Have a killer story involving sex, drugs, trip to New Zealand, chicks on trampolines and a biker gang but don't have time to tie it all together with all these deadlines....

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
QUOTE(TEUFELI @ Apr 11 2010, 08:57 PM) [snapback]543354[/snapback]
+1

Then don't enter the contest

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
QUOTE(TEUFELI @ Apr 11 2010, 08:57 PM) [snapback]543354[/snapback]
And aside from that...Who the "I"M AN IDIOT THAT DOES NOT FOLLOW THE RULES OF PROFANITY ON THIS FORUM"wears their jeans or Teddy Roosevelt Officer slacks inside their boots to expose the chic TCU logo anyways???

My bro-in-law gave me some longhorn boots and like to mow the lawn wearing them along with jorts and a tank top....

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Apr 12 2010, 08:45 AM) [snapback]543442[/snapback]
My bro-in-law gave me some longhorn boots and like to mow the lawn wearing them along with jorts and a tank top....

Those are good to wear when cleaning out stables