• The KillerFrogs

Why Oregon?

ShreveFrog

Oregon has given up a lot of points.
Auburn looks more beatable, though. They only beat Mississippi St., Clemson, and Kentucky by field goals. I think there's a good chance they lose at Tuscaloosa, and the Frogs go back to Glendale for all the marbles this time!!!!

roddog

Banned
sagarin has their sos at 36, which is actually harder that auburns, tcus is at 62 and boises is a wopping 72, which is actually lower than it normally is

WVUFan

they play and dominate every teams + they play 11 BCS teams including Stanford in conference who has the #1 pro draft pick for a QB and is currently #9

beat UCS went to Tennessee and won amongst 100+k fans (I dont care how bad they are every in the SEC or anywhere else has a hard time playing in that stadium

They average more points than any other team in the nation if they win out no one will pass them for that spot

dweller

they play and dominate every teams + they play 11 BCS teams including Stanford in conference who has the #1 pro draft pick for a QB and is currently #9

beat UCS went to Tennessee and won amongst 100+k fans (I dont care how bad they are every in the SEC or anywhere else has a hard time playing in that stadium

They average more points than any other team in the nation if they win out no one will pass them for that spot
BIG Deal So what you are saaying that next year when Utah joins the PAC 10 they are automaticaly a better team becuase they are in a BcS conference? Got news for yhou TCU and Boise both could beat Oregon this year. The difference is Defense. Remember a couple of years ago Oklahoma was scoring 50 + points a game. They played in the MNC and got clobbered because they ran into a team that played great defense. Offense wins games but Defense wins championships.

ReedFrawg

Please...so they play BCS powers like Wash, Wash State, Arizona State, UCLA, Cal... OOC they play New Mexico, Tennessee (3-6) and Portland State.

You mean the same Tenn team that held on to beat UAB at home? The same Tenn who lost at home to Wyoming a couple years ago?

freebird

Oregon has played 2 teams with winning records. I can see why Auburn could be ahead of us but why Oregon???
'Body of work' ceiling doesn't apply to AQ's.
They laughed tonight at us about having New Mexico on our schedule but Oregon already played them and they somehow forgot to laugh about that.

ReedFrawg

sagarin has their sos at 36, which is actually harder that auburns, tcus is at 62 and boises is a wopping 72, which is actually lower than it normally is

I don't understand that given Oregon's pitiful OOC and playing only 2 teams with winning records...

y2kFrog

'Body of work' ceiling doesn't apply to AQ's.
They laughed tonight at us about having New Mexico on our schedule but Oregon already played them and they somehow forgot to laugh about that.
You can also laugh about Oregon playing Washington State too, gosh they are bad!

Trelvis

TCU has dominated every game they have played. I also didnt know New Mexico and Portland State were BCS teams.

They average more points than any other team in the nation

TCU allows less points than any team in the nation. Defense wins championships.

Trelvis

Oregon plays 13 games total 11 bcs teams 2 non count them next time buddy

Is ESPN wrong and I am completely blind or do I see 12 games here buddy?

Sat, Sept 4 vs New Mexico
Sat, Sept 11 @ Tennessee
Sat, Sept 18 vs Portland StateSat,
Sept 25 @ Arizona State
Sat, Oct 2 vs #9 Stanford
Sat, Oct 9 @ Washington State
Thu, Oct 21 vs UCLA
Sat, Oct 30 @ #24 USC
Sat, Nov 6 vs Washington
Sat, Nov 13 @ California
Fri, Nov 26 vs #18 Arizona
Sat, Dec 4 @Oregon State

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Hey WVA fan, if you really want TCU to save your conference's horrible football record, your coaches and writers need to start voting us higher. They certainly don't have any Big Least teams to vote for. While you are at it, convince the powers that be in the Big Least to abdicate their autobid this year because the entire Big Least sucks and does not deserve a BCS bid. Let a real team go in their place. The Orange Bowl committee is already on suicide watch, fearing a game no will attend or bother to watch on TV.

TCUFrogs

TCU is #2 in the computers and Oregon is #3. The Harris and Coaches polls are where Oregon has the advantage this week. High octane offenses impress, but with no defense they are going to have a problem when they play a good team with a defense, and an offense that they can't stop. How could they stop the TCU offense?