• The KillerFrogs

Who is starting at QB vs Baylor?

HeidelFrog

Wait, what? Have you heard this? It appeared Duggan smashed a finger or lost a fingernail. As far as Collins I wouldn't be surprised if it was a blow to the kidneys because that's the way it looked. Are you just speculating or is this the report?
Collins is out for sure. He has been in the hospital. That has been widely reported. It doesn’t look good for Duggan against Baylor is what I have been hearing.

Mean Purple

Collins is out for sure. He has been in the hospital. That has been widely reported. It doesn’t look good for Duggan against Baylor is what I have been hearing.
Not to flame, but probably should post the link to whatever news outlet reports that Collins is in a hospital. Would not be cool to just throw that out there.

Thought that was a standing rule back in the day here. (To avoid just rumors)

HeidelFrog

Not to flame, but probably should post the link to whatever news outlet reports that Collins is in a hospital. Would not be cool to just throw that out there.

This post is just about who is going to start against Baylor. You can get your confirmation about Collins being out on Saturday. I’m more curious on what Deltons state of mind is. Assuming Duggan is out with his injury.

asleep003

This post is just about who is going to start against Baylor. You can get your confirmation about Collins being out on Saturday. I’m more curious on what Deltons state of mind is. Assuming Duggan is out with his injury.
It should be that he has 4 games to start and prove himself by getting his team to a bowl game. GP's biggest impression on Delton was his maturity and leadership. Not concerned about his state of mind.

HeidelFrog

It should be that he has 4 games to start and prove himself by getting his team to a bowl game. GP's biggest impression on Delton was his maturity and leadership. Not concerned about his state of mind.
In a perfect world, that would be the case. We will see if it is. Having played college football for 4 years, my experience is this would be a lot more complicated. I hope you are right though.

jake102

I don’t know how to link but there’s a Facebook post someone made. He has been in the hospital with severe pain from a lacerated kidney. He’s not playing

4th. down

Mean, lacerated kidney per 247 Sports and Facebook.

Want to know how our offensive line is progressing, Max and Mike both go down in the fading moments of the 4th. quarter. For our problems, let's begin with the offensive line.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
It sounded like Max was having trouble holding on to the football in a way that indicated a dinged thumb. That would be awful news.

If memory serves, it was Leon Clay who was having a great year but hit some Baylor clown on the helmet after throwing and broke the long bone in his thumb. Ugh...

HFrog1999

We need some folk to hang out at Chipotle!

And if you see him smoking, please report which hand he’s using

tenor.gif

ShreveFrog

I don't know about a fracture but a dislocation and ligament damage for sure. He will see a hand guy today probably.

I doubt Max is going to be able to grip the ball very well this last month.

I dislocated a finger a few years ago. Doc popped it back in, but I had months of rehab on the finger. That sort of ligament damage does not heal quickly. As they explained to me, there's little blood flow in the extremities. I still feel the damage.