• The KillerFrogs

Who’s Next? AD Search Thread.

smilin

Lois Kolkhorst : she’ll keep our bathrooms gender specific and terrific . (TCU grad, now a State Rep, bathroom bill backer, and a Tea Party’s Tea Partier.)

Not a serious nomination .

rifram09

I don't know who it will be, but I'm excited to see who it will be. I'm biased, but I think we are safely among the top 25 most-desirable AD positions in collegiate athletics. Very healthy athletic department in a great city with community and admin backing.

That said, we still have challenges, and whoever is hired will have the unenviable task of hiring a coach to replace a legend (HCGMFP) in the next decade. Maybe three legends. I can't help but wonder if that reality played a role in CDC taking this opportunity when he did.

cdsfrog

I tend to agree top 25 seems fair

1) great location
2) p5 conference
3) beautiful campus
4) New/renovated facilities for every major sport
5) 3 of the best headaches in their respective sport.
6) Massive athletic budget
7) Generous donors
8) overreacting fans like me

7 of 8 is good to me.

HG73

There will be super qualified applicants, this is a real plum job. And all the heavy lifting has already been done. We'll have our choice.

4th. down

Wendy Davis? Please.

Now, James Cash just might be a very good candidate, but I doubt he’d be interested in taking a pay cut.

James Cash Jr. PHD, yes, would be a viable option for us but it would be difficult to get him, almost impossible but still a slight chance. Boschini is the wheelhorse for TCU, he will make the right decision for us with the help of the Board of Trustees. Not that much to do now that CDC has already accomplished. Just keep the ship moving in the right direction and that's why I don't think Cash would take the job. Not enough of a challenge for him.

Latest posts