• The KillerFrogs

White Out for SMU Game?

NORMLFROG

Not going to apologize for being able to afford a high class stimulant
That made me laugh! I hope you and yours have a safe trip, a good time and a really bitter ride home! Swing by the lettermen’s tailgate in the north end of lot 2 and introduce yourself. I’ll buy you a round.

NF

netty2424

That made me laugh! I hope you and yours have a safe trip, a good time and a really bitter ride home! Swing by the lettermen’s tailgate in the north end of lot 2 and introduce yourself. I’ll buy you a round.

NF
You’re already drunk aren’t you?!? #notjudging

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Our company's intern showed me an email he received today from TCU indicating that Saturday is apparently supposed to be a white out game.

What a disaster this will be. Besides this email to students today, TCU has done zero formal announcement of this supposed whiteout through email or social media posts. IMO, a white out is something you make sure to do well or don't do at all. Considering this hasn't been communicated to season ticket holders at all yet, I think it's reasonable to assume this will be a very half assed attempt at a white out. Not to mention all the parents coming into town later this week that may not get the memo.
A student only white out is the lamest, most Donati era thing we’ve ever done. Freaking bush league all around. Couldn’t even get the helmet color right in his email. Pretty over this guy as our AD tbh.