• The KillerFrogs

White Out for SMU Game?

tcumaniac

Our company's intern showed me an email he received today from TCU indicating that Saturday is apparently supposed to be a white out game.

What a disaster this will be. Besides this email to students today, TCU has done zero formal announcement of this supposed whiteout through email or social media posts. IMO, a white out is something you make sure to do well or don't do at all. Considering this hasn't been communicated to season ticket holders at all yet, I think it's reasonable to assume this will be a very half assed attempt at a white out. Not to mention all the parents coming into town later this week that may not get the memo.

242512623_10219290790169896_3850752920126232076_n.jpg

flyfishingfrog

Our company's intern showed me an email he received today from TCU indicating that Saturday is apparently supposed to be a white out game.

What a disaster this will be. Besides this email to students today, TCU has done zero formal announcement of this supposed whiteout through email or social media posts. IMO, a white out is something you make sure to do well or don't do at all. Considering this hasn't been communicated to season ticket holders at all yet, I think it's reasonable to assume this will be a very half assed attempt at a white out. Not to mention all the parents coming into town later this week that may not get the memo.

242512623_10219290790169896_3850752920126232076_n.jpg
We are a joke of a school for color block anyway

penn state put out 100k white Pom poms - 1 in every seat for theirs

we would have to give out shirts to even be at 50% compliance

Last edited:

tcumaniac

We are a joke of an school for color
Block anyway

penn state put our 100k white Pom poms - 1 in every seat for theirs

we would have to give out shirts to even be at 50% compliance
It's especially embarrassing we're attempting to do this after the country saw how cool it can be with a sold out crowd for the Penn State game. We're just going to look like a bunch of wanna bes.

Even if every TCU fan in attendance on Saturday actually wore white, all it would do was make our empty purple seats appear more noticeable as well as help the SMU fans stand out more easily.

Dman890

Our gameday experience has taken a huge hit since Drew Martin and some of CDC's guys left.

What happened to frog alley? Where are the country bands? The vendors? The beer garden?

Why are the tailgate lots so empty?

I was shocked by the Cal game. And now we are doing a random ass white out where even our most invested fans are just finding out?

What a cluster.

Our gameday experience has taken a huge hit since Drew Martin and some of CDC's guys left.

What happened to frog alley? Where are the country bands? The vendors? The beer garden?

I was shocked by the Cal game. And now we are doing a random ass white out where even our most invested fans are just finding out?

What a cluster.
Drew was a huge loss.

Eight

What a cluster.

did they really hire someone to replace drew?