• The KillerFrogs

White Out for SMU Game?

frogs9497

It’s been a long time since I followed the NFL. Don’t most NFL home teams wear their lighter jerseys? Maybe it’s different now.

tcumaniac

I'm so confused! What do I wear, white or purple or pink or green or red or blue?????
If it's a white out only for students, I wouldn't communicate that to all STH's either.

And apparently, based upon the email from ADJD, that is exactly what he's saying:

Tomorrow is a White Out for our student section! Our team will be wearing a white jersey with white pants and a white helmet. It will be the first time we have worn all-white at home since our 2017 win over SMU. Please make sure to arrive early and provide a great home field advantage!
A student only white out is the lamest, most Donati era thing we’ve ever done. Freaking bush league all around. Couldn’t even get the helmet color right in his email. Pretty over this guy as our AD tbh.

SuperTFrog

A student only white out is the lamest, most Donati era thing we’ve ever done. Freaking bush league all around. Couldn’t even get the helmet color right in his email. Pretty over this guy as our AD tbh.
You should keep track of the negative to positive ratio of your posts. We all get it. You think virtually everything TCU does is stupid and you could do a way better job. Why do you feel compelled to complain about every single thing you take offense to on a message board? That is the lamest, most Maniac thing you ALWAYS do!

I can’t imaging what kind of fan you would have been before GP got here…I want it now, Daddy!

tcumaniac

You should keep track of the negative to positive ratio of your posts. We all get it. You think virtually everything TCU does is stupid and you could do a way better job. Why do you feel compelled to complain about every single thing you take offense to on a message board? That is the lamest, most Maniac thing you ALWAYS do!

I can’t imaging what kind of fan you would have been before GP got here…I want it now, Daddy!
Do you not recognize how pathetic YOU are to waste so much time bitching and whining about what others decide to post about on a TCU message board? Sorry to inconvenience your TCU Football circle jerk, but over the past 3 football seasons under Donati's reign, we were 18-17. We've been a .500 program that continues to underperform and underwhelm. Our attendance and game day atmosphere has been on a clear downward trend. We build a brand new east side and then can't even sell half of the new club seats. We have been left in the dust on the NIL front, and if we don't get our act together soon, we'll be scrambling to fill all the vacated roster spots for kids that left us for schools that are willing to pay them. The list of disappointments goes on and on. Maybe you are satisfied with the status of our athletic program, but I am not.

On it's own, this lousy and disorganized mess of whether or not the game was supposed to be a white out is pretty silly and irrelevant. I get that. But don't pretend to act like this is anything less than yet another example our athletic department not having its [ Finebaum ] together. It's become a pretty consistent theme.

Atom

Mightve missed it in the thread, but a "white out" for tcu/smu is a terrible marketing strategy for a school trying to promote diversity.

Dwight : A white out for two schools with mostly white people. Makes perfect sense!
Jim:

Last edited: