• The KillerFrogs

When will tickets go out?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I've got 8 blank tickets for sale. Ticket office says it works like a blank Scrabble square, you can use it for whatever you want.

$100 each.

atofrog

Contributor
Still no tickets. 4 out of the last 5 years I've had to go up to the ticket office to get them. This is ridic.

Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time with the ticket delivery. Very odd to have something go wrong that many times. I would love to do more research to see if I can find the problem and get it corrected.

Please send me a pm with your account # and address or call the ticket office next week and ask for Sean. You may also email me at s.conner@tcu.edu. I am more than happy to help figure this out with you.

Thanks for your support!

Go Frogs!

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time with the ticket delivery. Very odd to have something go wrong that many times. I would love to do more research to see if I can find the problem and get it corrected.

Please send me a pm with your account # and address or call the ticket office next week and ask for Sean. You may also email me at s.conner@tcu.edu. I am more than happy to help figure this out with you.

Thanks for your support!

Go Frogs!
Your name is one Y from being epic.

bcsbuster

I got my tickets but they are for Amon Carter stadium. Did they move the game. I bought them on craigslist and they are on the 50 yard line.