• The KillerFrogs

What is everyone drinking tonight?

Mean Purple

But those are the most fun things.
For the record, I don't drink and shoot. Or drink and drive. I was at a bird hunt a few years back and a guy showed up drunker than goober at aunt bee's house for women who make a sailor blush. Previewed the situation and went to the land owner. Told him I hunt another field or leave and he could risk the whole word of mouth deal. I hunted another field. Aint nobody gonna cheney me.

Horny 4 Life

Going for the real good stuff tonight...
22450004_10101874125559334_6078715349261184425_n.jpg

Frog-in-law1995

For the record, I don't drink and shoot. Or drink and drive. I was at a bird hunt a few years back and a guy showed up drunker than goober at aunt bee's house for women who make a sailor blush. Previewed the situation and went to the land owner. Told him I hunt another field or leave and he could risk the whole word of mouth deal. I hunted another field. Aint nobody gonna cheney me.

I took a few pellets in the leg from a kid once. He wasn’t drunk, though. I was blocking at the end of a CRP field and a pheasant flew right between us. Just blasted my left hip and leg from 30 yards or so.

JugbandFrog

After the pick, I went outside, pulled out all my gotdang weeds, prepped a tree stump to get burned out, made a delicious chicken/shrimp pesto dish. Drank some Hoppadillos, and now I am at a nudey bar. Only boobies can save me now!

So eventually, if I find the right gal, I may be drinking breast milk white russians.

Mean Purple

I took a few pellets in the leg from a kid once. He wasn’t drunk, though. I was blocking at the end of a CRP field and a pheasant flew right between us. Just blasted my left hip and leg from 30 yards or so.
Oof. Hoping you had upland pants or chaps? Still, that could do some damage given the shot weight. Ouch! I've been rained on before, but nothing like that. The sound of the gun going off at that range alone would make me briles my pants.

Was his dad there? that's usually a pretty stern father response item.

I was fortunate. Father made sure we were OCD when it came to gun safety. I was also the only 6 year old I knew that could field strip an AR. (Dad had a high speed low drag job in the Army. Made for a cool childhood.)

Frog-in-law1995

Oof. Hoping you had upland pants or chaps? Still, that could do some damage given the shot weight. Ouch! I've been rained on before, but nothing like that. The sound of the gun going off at that range alone would make me briles my pants.

Was his dad there? that's usually a pretty stern father response item.

I was fortunate. Father made sure we were OCD when it came to gun safety. I was also the only 6 year old I knew that could field strip an AR. (Dad had a high speed low drag job in the Army. Made for a cool childhood.)

I had on jeans and thermals. It was so cold I didn’t feel any pain - just the pressure. I was lucky...only a couple of bbs broke skin and neither imbedded. Nothing serious. Just a bandage and the rest of the day blocking. Still got my limit, iirc.

The kid was 13, which was our group’s minimum age. We promptly raised it to 16. Never saw them again.