• The KillerFrogs

Welcome Coach Sonny Dykes Thread

HFrog1999

I love the fact that after SMU beat us, we bought their coach. That sounds like something Big Ennis would have Little Ennis write a check for

SmokeyBandit_021Pyxurz.jpg

TCUWIN

Donati, the staff, the board, everyone did a great job with this. ADJD has shown us a lot with the quick Saarloos promotion and handling this hire.

We have another high-profile coach whose seat is going to get pretty toasty if things don't improve soon IMO.
He is going to have a chance to make a lot of changes. Volleyball and both basketball teams. Complacency in all sports seemed to take place. Now everyone will be back to having to work and improve or get out.

swcfrog

Supposed to actually like this guy now because he’s wearing purple? Don’t think so. Didn’t like looking at him on SMU side lines and won’t be able to stomach him at the Carter. It’s a massive mistake.

Supposed to actually like this guy now because he’s wearing purple? Don’t think so. Didn’t like looking at him on SMU side lines and won’t be able to stomach him at the Carter. It’s a massive mistake.
I’m betting you’re the kind of fan who gets tickets for free from friends and you bring a couple of peanut butter sandwiches to the game and drink free water out of the fountains.

Amirite?

swcfrog

I’m betting you’re the kind of fan who gets tickets for free from friends and you bring a couple of peanut butter sandwiches to the game and drink free water out of the fountains.

Amirite?
I am so glad you got that from one post. Your brilliance is just jumping off the page. Did you actually earn a degree from our beloved institution?

TAINTed frog

And who, in your infinite wisdom, would have been better?