• The KillerFrogs

Week 9 – Other Games Open Thread

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
TooColdU said:
This ASU vs Oregon game is approaching TCU vs BU in terms of yardage. Now at 1140 total yards, going into 2OT.
If the ducks score a td here, they will be approaching the score from that game too.

TooColdU

Wow. What an anti-climatic ending to a crazy game. I, personally, don't think the Oregon receiver was in-bounds on the last touchdown, but there just wasn't enough to overturn it. If only that random camera guy hadn't blocked the perfect view, we would've been able to see the receiver's toes on the line.

Oh yeah and it would also help not to throw a pick on the 3-yard line.

TCUdirtbag

Not really interested in any of the games on tonight's slate.  Louisville should handle Wake.  Just don't care about the others.  World Series Game 3, though. 

netty2424

Genus Rana said:
Yep, that slate looks like hot garbage. OSU @ TTU might be the most exciting game of the weekend l.
Looking forward to that OSU TT game. In Lubbock, could be what we need to put one in the L column for tOSU. TT is due for a nice win. Wouldn't mind going into Stillwater with Gundys boys coming off a loss to shake their confidence a little bit.

TCURiggs

netty2424 said:
Looking forward to that OSU TT game. In Lubbock, could be what we need to put one in the L column for tOSU. TT is due for a nice win. Wouldn't mind going into Stillwater with Gundys boys coming off a loss to shake their confidence a little bit.

I think I'd rather take down an undefeated team in Stillwater, but I really don't care too much. Regardless of what happens this weekend, I don't think Okie State has enough offense to beat us.

netty2424

TCURiggs said:

I think I'd rather take down an undefeated team in Stillwater, but I really don't care too much. Regardless of what happens this weekend, I don't think Okie State has enough offense to beat us.
Makes more sense what you're saying, I just worry about that game. Stillwater hasn't been kind to the frogs. I went to both games up there that got away from us so I just want to win so damn bad I'm looking for any advantage to help us pick up a W.

I don't think they can keep up with us either, but they have a pretty good defense and probably the best DE in Big12. Hoping we handle business in the trenches.

TooColdU

Hope Tech beats OK State tomorrow.

After this game, Tech's remaining schedule is @WVU, KSU, @TEXAS (Thanksgiving).

Should they win out, they'll finish at 9-3 and possibly ranked, which would give us a victory over a ranked team in the end. Tech's win @Arkansas will give them some credit later on down the road if Arkansas can gain some momentum like they did last year.

Meanwhile if the committee isn't too harsh, OK State can lose tomorrow and still be in the Top 25 for our game. Don't know what will happen to them after that since they'll still have to play Baylor & OU.