• The KillerFrogs

Week 9 – Other Games Open Thread

TCUdirtbag

CFB Week 9 – Other Games Open Thread
Link to Full Schedule | Top 25 & TCU Opponents:

FB0zNEH.png

*National ABC broadcast
**ABC / ESPN2 reverse mirror (check local listings)

Idle Top 25 Teams: #1 Ohio St, #2 Baylor, #4 LSU, #6 Michigan St, #7 Alabama, #20 Toledo, #25 Mississippi St
Idle Big 12 Teams: #2 Baylor, Kansas State

Schedule is an image and can be saved to your phone/computer

TCUdirtbag

Volare said:
Do you make this chart yourself or borrow it from elsewhere? Cuz I love it.
Import it from Matt Sarzyniak's site into an excel template and cut it way down to only ranked teams and TCU opponents (and keep the FBS games on Thursday Friday and late Saturday night). I just click a couple buttons to import, delete, add in the ranks and screenshot it.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
TCUdirtbag said:
This has to be the worst slate I've seen on a Saturday in October in a very long time.  

1/2 the top 10 is idle. 
Terrible. OSU-TTU and Stanford-UW are the only mildly interesting games after Thursday night.

Genus Rana

TCUdirtbag said:
This has to be the worst slate I've seen on a Saturday in October in a very long time.  

1/2 the top 10 is idle. 
Yep, that slate looks like hot garbage. OSU @ TTU might be the most exciting game of the weekend l.

FBallFan123

TD ASU. 24-17.

I love how Tessitore includes Stanford in his group of teams playing the best.

Wonder of it has anything to do with Stanford playing 3 straight home games and not leaving the Farm since September.

TooColdU

Hmm it appears that both Georgia & Temple are ranked #21. Haha, I was about to be up in arms at the thought that Georgia had managed to get back into the Top 25.