• The KillerFrogs

Week 7 – Other Games Open Thread (w/ schedule)

Watching ASU vs. Utah. ASU throwing in the endzone, beautiful throw, WR right there, Utah CB not turning his head and all over the WR. No call, 100% called on TCU. ASU had to take a FG.

TCURiggs

Despite the odds Frog said:
Watching ASU vs. Utah. ASU throwing in the endzone, beautiful throw, WR right there, Utah CB not turning his head and all over the WR. No call, 100% called on TCU. ASU had to take a FG.

Although I've been rooting for Utah, I'd like to see them lose here. The more 1 or 2 loss teams the better.

Pharm Frog

DickBumpastache said:
Minnesota steamrolled, K-State pounded, Tech struggles with the worst P5 team...it is blatantly obvious that it's 12-0 or bust for us.

Has been obvious for a long, long time.  Can think of only a very few scenarios where I would even think we'd have a 50-50 shot at being selected with one loss (and none of them were contingent on a SOS situation)

netty2424

Despite the odds Frog said:
Yep. I've honestly never seen the amount of PI calls as we've seen on O'Meally alone, much less a team.

He's got to be close to a season record in just 7 games.

Ron Swanson

Other than the Auburn vs Bama FG return for the win and a spot in the championship game, I can't think of a worse nut-kick CFB game than that Michigan/MSU game.

What an unbelievable swing of emotion

netty2424

Ron Swanson said:
Other than the Auburn vs Bama FG return for the win and a spot in the championship game, I can't think of a worse nut-kick CFB game than that Michigan/MSU game.

For tech fans a couple weeks ago, I'd say that was a pretty heavy foot to the balls.

TCURiggs

I hate Todd Graham, but I love watching his team blitz damn near every play. They give up some big plays because of that, but watching an overly aggressive defense is entertaining.

Ron Swanson

netty2424 said:
For tech fans a couple weeks ago, I'd say that was a pretty heavy foot to the balls.
Yeah, but they didn't think they had the game except for a split second. Michigan HAD that game. They had it.

And it was against their little brother who has beaten them 6 out of the last 7 games.

Unreal

Moose Stuff

Ron Swanson said:

I think this was worse.

Latest posts