• The KillerFrogs

Week 7 – Other Games Open Thread (w/ schedule)

netty2424

Moose Stuff said:
I wouldn't blame him. Hope he goes out and proves him wrong.
Me too! He has pulled down some impossible catches in his time here, ripping the ball from defenders hands. Kid is a bad ass.

Casey T

Moose Stuff said:
Aggie defense littered with guys we had/could have had. Z Henderson, M Garrett, D Mack, Hilliard.....

Some kids would rather play on a mediocre team in front of more fans. Too each their own I guess

Pharm Frog

I like Jerry Kill and I think it's time to look for a change of scenery. I just don't know if it's possible to get over the hump at Minny. A few big wins here and there. A good season every now and then. Maybe that's enough though.

Moose Stuff

Pharm Frog said:
I like Jerry Kill and I think it's time to look for a change of scenery. I just don't know if it's possible to get over the hump at Minny. A few big wins here and there. A good season every now and then. Maybe that's enough though.
Agree. I don't see how winning more than 7-8 games a year there at the most is sustainable. Kids don't love the cold weather schools to begin with and Minnesota is gonna be behind MSU, OSU, PSU, and UM for those kids way more often than not.

maximilian

jack the weed said:
Seems like the Aggies are always come in to some dang game ranked #9 every year and then all of a sudden they ain't anymore.

Yeah but to call them mediocre?

Minnesota is mediocre. Nebraska is mediocre.