• The KillerFrogs

Week 3: TCU @ Purdue

netty2424

Anyone ever been to Rogers Roundhouse? Got an alumni assoc. email that's where the game watch is this weekend. Website looks pretty cool, it's across the street from the Mopac events place, I hadn't heard of it before.
Place looks great. I think it was mentioned here recently they have a great patio atmosphere. I’d imagine game days would be busy.

BoilermakerD

The Purdue fans are feeling themselves and I'm glad. There seems to be a fair amount of smack talk going around the webs on this game. Not just here. The best thing about CFB is being able to smack talk the guy down the road or in office next to you..This is the kind of game we should be playing in the non-con wish we would have had 3 games lined up like this.

Feeling ourselves means expressing that it’s a matchup of two teams that had the regular season record last year and that we started as a two point favorite before it swung barely to the other side?

In light of that, I don’t think that asking you guys why you are acting like the Oklahoma Sooners facing off against a local high school is “feeling ourselves”

BoilermakerD

I think we’re better than you. When you ventured over here did you expect to find a board full of people that had some amazing amount of respect for a program that literally is a complete afterthought to every college football fan in America? Could you beat us? Sure. Beyond that, tough break buddy.

And scheissing Nebraska? They’re awful, don’t compare us to them in any way.

They live in the past just like you do. This is two teams that were .500 in The regular season in a game where Vegas has been narrowly on both sides of even. I respect my opponents ability on the field. Purdue has to play well to win. Too bad TCU fan thinks he’s the 94 Cornhuskers

Froggish

Feeling ourselves means expressing that it’s a matchup of two teams that had the regular season record last year and that we started as a two point favorite before it swung barely to the other side?

In light of that, I don’t think that asking you guys why you are acting like the Oklahoma Sooners facing off against a local high school is “feeling ourselves”

Just to be clear, you’re r aware that smack talk generally doesn’t include a bunch barbs about how evenly matched two teams are? Quit getting drawn offsides and just accept that TCU fans really like TCU..I would imagine the same sentiment exist on Hammer...

Last edited:

TX_Krötenechse

Only in the sense that they also couldn't pass the football.

There's a fair bit of room between the 94 Nebraska and "How good do you need to be to beat Purdue".
Yeah I mean I can absolutely see how a Purdue fan would think we’re arrogant and way too high on our team and down on theirs, but at the same time, they’ve already lost a game this year, are down two key starters on offense, and had a worse record than us last year. It won’t take any of the greatest teams of all time to beat them.

Moose Stuff

Yeah I mean I can absolutely see how a Purdue fan would think we’re arrogant and way too high on our team and down on theirs, but at the same time, they’ve already lost a game this year, are down two key starters on offense, and had a worse record than us last year. It won’t take any of the greatest teams of all time to beat them.

That and the fact that they haven’t been even the slightest bit nationally relevant since Drew Brees/Joe Tiller 20 years ago.

Billy Clyde

They live in the past just like you do. This is two teams that were .500 in The regular season in a game where Vegas has been narrowly on both sides of even. I respect my opponents ability on the field. Purdue has to play well to win. Too bad TCU fan thinks he’s the 94 Cornhuskers

We fully respect Purdue's team. You've personally rendered yourself unable to be respected- because of the way you are posting on an opposing fan board. No one wants you here. Even your own fan board is pretty ambivalent about your being there, but there's no equivocation here: Just. Go. Away.

ticketfrog123

why does it matter that much to you?

as pointed out by another poster there is an ignore button.

hopefully you didn't go hunt to find this compelling evidence of one anonymous poster on the Internet using a pseudonym to stir up crap on another website

There’s an ignore button for pointless threads?

In KFC fashion give me your top 3 pointless threads of all time