• The KillerFrogs

Week 13: Other Games Thread

Chongo94

Shapen has regressed badly. I remember watching him last year and being pretty impressed. He just looks spooked back there this year. I guess teams get a little film on guys and it’s a different ballgame.
Kinda wonder if he wasn’t just slinging it last year as a know nothing freshman who didn’t know that he had to be stressed and worried? He’s definitely regressed.

Wexahu

Kinda wonder if he wasn’t just slinging it last year as a know nothing freshman who didn’t know that he had to be stressed and worried? He’s definitely regressed.
Not the first time a new guy comes in and does really well, and then it’s like a wall is hit. Kenny Trill Hill at A&M and that kid at OU back in the day that Katy Perry liked ended up flaming out. I could probably think of about 20 more if I thought about it.

I really think it’s a deal where DCs start scheming against their tendencies and they just can’t adjust. Then they lose confidence and are pretty much damaged goods.

Edit: And I get that Hill had a decent career, but he was like the second coming for awhile there and didn’t get any of his mojo back for years. And I still don’t think he was that good.

LisaLT

I love these rivalry games. Nothing better than college football.

As we approach the end of the season, make sure to savor every moment we’ve had this year. TCU has well exceeded expectations, and certainly I hope they go ALL THE WAY (say that in Berman’s voice). However things turn out, it’s been a wild ride this year.

And soon it will be over until next year.

GO FROGS!!!! Bring it home.

LisaLT

Don’t want to start a new thread for this but things could get very interesting very quickly at Stanford. Awful tragedy and ranging implications

I followed this story. I think Stanford has some liability here, and would not want this to go to trial.

I hope this tragedy brings about the way any “disciplinary” procedures may be handled. These are still kids. Perhaps sending a threatening email to a student might not be the best way to handle this type of situation. Expulsion is a pretty severe threat (which I read was a possibility).

I hope Stanford pays, and pays handsomely for this egregiously mishandled case.

Endless Purple

Shapen has regressed badly. I remember watching him last year and being pretty impressed. He just looks spooked back there this year. I guess teams get a little film on guys and it’s a different ballgame.
I wonder if there is a big regression on the O-line causing pressure.

Latest posts