• The KillerFrogs

We should score 80 on Baylor and WVU

Waccy Frog

No way that happens. What we need to do is score 45, run the ball, control the clock, and hold them to 35. That's how we'll win.

Both of these teams are like Billy Tubbs basketball teams. They want to goad you into running with them, because they think they will execute on more big plays than you will. Whether you score quickly, or throw three incomplete passes, they get the ball back with lots of time on the clock.

We can beat these teams, but we'll have to win the tempo battle.

Frogo

Man, I'd love to be in the room as Gary Patterson breaks down the film for this game. His staff will be busy.

cdsfrog

Notice I said something about holding onto the ball. I know it's tough for you but try and keep up.

Notice how I didn't mention that. It's delusional to think we score more than 60 hell 50. Super young, bad line and a secondary that will keep tcu off the field offensively.

SnoSki

[background=rgb(240, 247, 255)] Maryland's Defense is ranked [/background][background=rgb(240, 247, 255)]#8[/background][background=rgb(240, 247, 255)]. TCU's is ranked [/background][background=rgb(240, 247, 255)]#9[/background][background=rgb(240, 247, 255)]. WVU was held to 31 by Maryland. I think TCU will have no problem scoring at least 32 on WVU.[/background]

Waccy Frog

TCU can definitely beat both. But scoff at their defenes at your own risk. Both offenses are incredible. We have to win the tempo/time of possession war imo.