• The KillerFrogs

We need Omar Manning and another Juco or transfer WR. .

Wexahu

Just a RS freshman so not really a fair comment. He's not tearing it up for sure but not a bust either.

There’s always an excuse though. His HS stats were very average too, I know he wasn’t the leading receiver on his team and he played at a 4A school. He’s at a JUCO, nobody on that team has much experience.

PO Frog

Omar Manning is at Kilgore not Blinn and in 5 games has 8 receptions for 120 yards and no TDs.

The kid at Blinn who is tearing it up is Corey Smith from Cameron Yoe. In 5 games has 32 receptions for 500 YDs and 4 TDs. A 5-7 speedster.
Pretty much matches his high school production. Not expecting him to ever be a game changer for us.

netty2424

To be fair, most would except a player to go low on him, had the defender gone low we would have all been praising him
But he didn’t.

He tried to do something that he’s not capable of doing. Not only did he telegraph it, he fumbled it.

Damn near cost TCU the game IMO. I was surprised he saw the field again after that.

GP didn’t even acknowledge him coming off the field. That’s a whole different level of pissed.

BigPurple87

But he didn’t.

He tried to do something that he’s not capable of doing. Not only did he telegraph it, he fumbled it.

Damn near cost TCU the game IMO. I was surprised he saw the field again after that.

GP didn’t even acknowledge him coming off the field. That’s a whole different level of pissed.

And Robinson does stupid [ Finebaum ] like that 3 times a game and nothing happens to him

netty2424

And Robinson does stupid [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] like that 3 times a game and nothing happens to him
Comparing the decision process a QB works through in a matter of seconds vs a tight end in open space inside the 15 yard line with one guy to beat that gives the ball up are two entirely different things, and very much worthy of different repercussions. Just one mans opinion.