• The KillerFrogs

Uniforms Changing Again?

HFrog1999

I love this kind of news. It makes everyone who wastes their time trying to find out information useless.

idiocracy2.gif

frogbyproxy

GDU must be in a coma or he would be all over this.

A week or two ago they started slamming him again so I guess he finally gave up. :angry: IMO yes some people are irritating but life goes on. Most who slammed him are sometimes worse than he could ever be. If he comes back I hope he learns not to set them off and at the same time he does help in the uniform department. :tongue: They can jump on me all they want cause I'm still limber and can bend pretty easily. :rolleyes: I promise not to jump down some peoples throat like I used to because I'm feeling way much better than before. :biggrin:

713frog

A week or two ago they started slamming him again so I guess he finally gave up. :angry: IMO yes some people are irritating but life goes on. Most who slammed him are sometimes worse than he could ever be. If he comes back I hope he learns not to set them off and at the same time he does help in the uniform department. :tongue: They can jump on me all they want cause I'm still limber and can bend pretty easily. :rolleyes: I promise not to jump down some peoples throat like I used to because I'm feeling way much better than before. :biggrin:

looks like he's reading the thread but keeping his mouth closed.

YA

Actually no. His grammar is fine in that sense. :rolleyes:

He would need to hyphenate if it becomes a compound modifier somehow. Example:

I finna go off on dat dumb-live cracka.
Old white men who are 52 yrs old shouldn't make fun of anyone when they are 2-3 times the poster's age and cannot understand the youth. It makes you look stupid.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Old white men who are 52 yrs old shouldn't make fun of anyone when they are 2-3 times the poster's age and cannot understand the youth. It makes you look stupid.

And texting like kids do doesn't make them look stupid? OK.

I understood what he said. I had to read it a few of times ...

Ibe lik dat some off da hook crunk wich be dumb live.

Tom Brown

I am totally going to start using dumb-live regularly. Boyce was dumb live all season.

Matte purple helmets would be the bees' knees, i mean dumb live.