• The KillerFrogs

Uhoh, Urban...

FrogCop19

Yeah everything they do is scripted. But especially Corso because he’s so sadly senile.
My dad is a HUGE football fan. He graduated from the Naval Academy, even played football for them for his first two years. I was watching football with my dad one time, and commented on how I couldn't stand Corso. He looked over at me in shock and said, "WHAT? I *love* him!" I went off on how he was senile, annoying, etc., etc. My dad actually looked hurt and offended, so I asked, "What, you mean you actually, really like him?" His response was, "I played for him at Navy; he was my position coach."

Oops.

netty2424

My dad is a HUGE football fan. He graduated from the Naval Academy, even played football for them for his first two years. I was watching football with my dad one time, and commented on how I couldn't stand Corso. He looked over at me in shock and said, "WHAT? I *love* him!" I went off on how he was senile, annoying, etc., etc. My dad actually looked hurt and offended, so I asked, "What, you mean you actually, really like him?" His response was, "I played for him at Navy; he was my position coach."

Oops.
How did you not know that? Just curious.

Eight

Nobody under a certain age has any clue what Corso did to earn his original football expert reputation. They just know him from ESPN. I always suspected he was a puppet the Jim Henson studios cooked up.

corso was an average to below average head coach who had success at louisville and somehow coached at indiana for 10 years while having a terrible record in the big 10. yes, indiana then didn't give a [ Finebaum ] about football and he was willing to play second banana to knight.

knew a guy who played with him at florida state who said he was a nice guy, but was a bit of the class clown. sound familiar? dickie v was an average at best basketball coach whose claim to fame is he would hype college basketball and espn's coverage to anyone and anything that would stand still.

corso has been more than happy to play the clown for espn for years which was perfect for game day.

Horny4TCU

Very legitimate question. I knew obviously that he had played for Navy, but I never knew that Corso coach there for 3 years.
If you hate someone, know everything about them. Know your enemy better than yourself or learn something about them in the process that changes your mind.