• The KillerFrogs

Twitter graphic for the game

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Neck beard gibberish

Actual footage of Sooner fan in his natural habitat.

C24A5F71-C252-47A8-B633-96336AB649B4.gif

ThisIsOurTime

Admit it. You guys have no chance on Saturday. That must really suck knowing that.

But I applaud you. Still going to drop 200.00 on tickets, another 100.00 in food / drinks, 50.00 to park........ just to watch another ass kicking.

Tell the truth. You changed your style of dress to match Bob Stoops with the cheesy visor and khakis didn't you?

gettyimages-630816272.jpg

Ron Swanson

I forgot. TCU is squeaky clean when it comes to staring QB’s and run ins with the law. Carry on.
Ahh, the ol’ Donald Trump “what about your guy” diversion tactic.

When you can’t defend your own actions, point out the flaws of others not involved with the point being debated in order to change the topic.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
TCU - the bastion of class. You can see how well it’s taught all over this message board! You guys keep on wishing for cheap shots, late hits and broken bones!

We’ll win our 11th Big XII championship before you win your first. And no - 2014 doesn’t count! You lost heads up to Baylor. Keep trying boys!
Thanks for dropping by.

You better get to your night job at Taco Bell

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Admit it. You guys have no chance on Saturday. That must really suck knowing that.

But I applaud you. Still going to drop 200.00 on tickets, another 100.00 in food / drinks, 50.00 to park........ just to watch another ass kicking.
You’re right, but it’s OU that is going to get its ass kicked.

Dogfrog

Yup - knew that was coming. Pretty original. Full scholarship or walk on. Pretty simple decision for me.

I saw the jack holes your team brought up to Norman. Plenty of “T-shirt “fans “to boot” with your group.

Enjoy the ass kicking this Saturday!

So is your connection to OU that you wanted to walk on there or because you happened to be born in Oklahoma?

So is your connection to OU that you wanted to walk on there or because you happened to be born in Oklahoma?

Well- grandad played football there for Bud. My dad played baseball there. Brother ran track there. Went to every game, every week while growing up with granddad..... so yeah, I was raised a Sooner.

Tough choice not to walk on since I knew it would be difficult to play. Decided to play for uncle in Missouri who was a WR coach for SWB. Loved my time there but Sooner roots are deep too.

Daughter currently goes there and my son will probably play baseball there. He actually loves TCU’s program and has gone to a couple of camps / showcase tournaments. TCU is top notch in baseball. He’ll need to get better for that to happen.

Last edited:

Latest posts