• The KillerFrogs

Trevone Boykin arrested again...

You definitely can't defend his foolish behavior and decision making, but the Dallas incident had some levels of bad luck involved, in my opinion. I know a lot of successful, smart people that are doing illegal stuff recreationally on the weekends, or have retired from that behavior that have never had any brushes with the law. Is that because they were lucky nothing put them in the path of law enforcement, or they did the illegal stuff more responsibly? And I'm sure there are tons a kids at TCU doing drugs and stupid stuff around campus that will never have brushes with the law. I don't think it's as black and white as some make it seem.

Now this thread is racist.

Does Boykin have to go to prison in San Antonio where he violated probation? Does he go the the State Prison? Can they combine his new charges with the old ones and just punish him for everything? Can he serve time during the offseason? Don't you get time off for good behaivor? Why did Boykin come back to Texas he should stay out of this state until his probation was over.

Brog

Does Boykin have to go to prison in San Antonio where he violated probation? Does he go the the State Prison? Can they combine his new charges with the old ones and just punish him for everything? Can he serve time during the offseason? Don't you get time off for good behaivor? Why did Boykin come back to Texas he should stay out of this state until his probation was over.

Six (that's 6) questions, no answers.

frognutz

And he was in the room when Fields hit his GF

And he was waiting in the car when Tanner was busted for selling drugs

Doesn't seem like a coincidence...

5ce1b0ec3a5cf2f3273a384c072b491a.jpg