• The KillerFrogs

Trevone Boykin arrested again...

This guy can't catch a break. Bar staff starts a fight with him in San An and somehow he gets arrested. Now he is a passenger in a vehicle and again somehow gets arrested and now gets arrested because of the first incident again.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
This guy can't catch a break. Bar staff starts a fight with him in San An and somehow he gets arrested. Now he is a passenger in a vehicle and again somehow gets arrested and now gets arrested because of the first incident again.

You make your own breaks. Don't get loaded the night before the bowl game and there's no arrest in S.A. Don't get loaded and get in a car with a drunk driver and there's no arrest in the Dallas area. Don't carry weed with you and there's no possession charge.

Last edited:

ftwfrog

I'm not a lawyer, but it sounds like this arrest was inevitable and Trevone (and his attorney) probably saw it coming. He did nothing different, or wrong, that "deserved" this arrest other than the fact that he was on probation at the time of his girlfriend's car wreck last week. So he still got into it with a cop in SA, he was still dumb in Dallas.

Just wish we had someone with a law degree on here who wasn't afraid to show how smart they are.

You make your own breaks. Don't get loaded the night before the bowl game and there's no arrest in S.A. Don't get loaded and get in a car with a drunk driver and there's no arrest in the Dallas area. Don't carry weed with you and there's no possession charge.

Yep. The dude was a passenger in the car with Pachall when he got his DUI.

You are the average of the five people you hang around most.

Chico Dusty

You definitely can't defend his foolish behavior and decision making, but the Dallas incident had some levels of bad luck involved, in my opinion. I know a lot of successful, smart people that are doing illegal stuff recreationally on the weekends, or have retired from that behavior that have never had any brushes with the law. Is that because they were lucky nothing put them in the path of law enforcement, or they did the illegal stuff more responsibly? And I'm sure there are tons a kids at TCU doing drugs and stupid stuff around campus that will never have brushes with the law. I don't think it's as black and white as some make it seem.

Frogenstein

I'm a Boykin fan but his bad decisions have landed him in this mess. I haven't seen the terms of his probation but it is a very safe bet that he is facing at least 3 violations of his probation from this incident in Dallas:
1) committing a new crime.
2) consuming alcohol while on probation.
3) using an illegal drug. (They will be administering a drug test and marijuana stays in your system for quit a while.)

Smellslikeroses

I'm a Boykin fan but his bad decisions have landed him in this mess. I haven't seen the terms of his probation but it is a very safe bet that he is facing at least 3 violations of his probation from this incident in Dallas:
1) committing a new crime.
2) consuming alcohol while on probation.
3) using an illegal drug. (They will be administering a drug test and marijuana stays in your system for quit a while.)

Drinking was against his probation?