• The KillerFrogs

Trevone Boykin arrested again...

SnoSki

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Even if it's "just" marijuana. Know the laws of your state.

Last edited:

Peacefrog

Degenerate
While I agree this is bad for him doesn't it seem like the headline had to be written by the Austin media? I mean why include TCU in the headline? This guy didn't play a down for us last year. He wasn't even on the team. And this stuff happens on college campuses everywhere. Obviously UT hates our success and religiosity and is blowing all of this out of proportion to bring us down.

And drugs? Patterson is still running his cartel I see...

Pharm Frog

Wish I was but not surprised. Enough stuff posted on this very message board about the company he was apparently keeping. That was sufficient for me to conclude that something like this was possible and perhaps probable. Hope he gets his priorities straight quickly and aligns his activities and associates for his best self-interests.

cdsfrog

Wish I was but not surprised. Enough stuff posted on this very message board about the company he was apparently keeping. That was sufficient for me to conclude that something like this was possible and perhaps probable. Hope he gets his priorities straight quickly and aligns his activities and associates for his best self-interests.

Agreed.He better or he'll be out of the NFL before the 2017 season even starts. Backup QBs are given very little leash.

Shadow Dweller

From what I heard on the radio, he was arrested for Public Intox only. He wasn't driving the vehicle and while the drugs found in the car they didn't say they were his, and the charge was JUST the PI. Still idiot move to be in that position in the first place, but he didn't "do" anything in this.

ShreveFrog

He could've been involved in the death(s) of people in this case. Don't tell me he did nothing wrong. He was so blitzed, someone less blitzed drove him? Nice plan.

Hopefully THIS will be his wake up call. If he remembers wth happened.