• The KillerFrogs

Top 10 plays of the decade

Zubaz

no, but I’m not talking about “the 80s” or “the 10s” (or whatever you call it). “the 80s” and “the 9th decade of the 20th century are different measurements.
I do, but only because the 90's didn't really start until Nevermind came out. Before that we had MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice release their biggest albums in "the 90's", but come on...those are 80's acts. Kinda like how the 2000's didn't start until 9/11.

But yes, decades run 0-9, and this is the end of the decade. Anyone that disagrees with that is just being needlessly pedantic. And that's saying something coming from me!

froginmn

Ruby Slipper on Magazine St just off Canal as we speak. I’ll throw a couple beignets in a to go box.

YTmRNeJ.jpg
Can you mail some to Minnesota too?

Frog-in-law1995

I do, but only because the 90's didn't really start until Nevermind came out. Before that we had MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice release their biggest albums in "the 90's", but come on...those are 80's acts. Kinda like how the 2000's didn't start until 9/11.

But yes, decades run 0-9, and this is the end of the decade. Anyone that disagrees with that is just being needlessly pedantic. And that's saying something coming from me!

Welcome to the Wrong party. Bathrooms are down the hall to your right.

Eight

Love that play but if that made the list I’m going to be disappointed with a couple plays left out

will be interesting to see how the list plays out.

someone mentioned jaden's kick to beat wvu and i am curious if what was at stake factored into the decision making.

the catch is great, unbelievable play, but would i put it above dawson's one handed interception against wvu?

Zubaz

someone mentioned jaden's kick to beat wvu and i am curious if what was at stake factored into the decision making.

the catch is great, unbelievable play, but would i put it above dawson's one handed interception against wvu?
Right. It was an amazing play...in a game that was a blowout against a so-so team. I think you could easily come up with 9 others that meet the sweet spot of both great plays and importance to either the game or the season.

Moose Stuff

That was Travin Howard. And I would.