• The KillerFrogs

Top 10 plays of the decade

Horny4TCU

Prediction.... Something amazing from the OL when Anderson was coaching it. Or maybe something Anderson has coached recently, with the inside receivers. He always makes the most elite, dynamic, and exciting players to watch with his amazing coaching ability.

Darn it Gary, you're letting me down... for the love of all that is holy and good, get rid of Anderson.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Prediction.... Something amazing from the OL when Anderson was coaching it. Or maybe something Anderson has coached recently, with the inside receivers. He always makes the most elite, dynamic, and exciting players to watch with his amazing coaching ability.

Darn it Gary, you're letting me down... for the love of all that is holy and good, get rid of Anderson.
Can’t let it go for even just one unrelated thread? Smh.

Eight

Doctson and Boykin had some huge plays at KState

boykin's long td run and the pass to doctson were all big plays, but the biggest to me that day was kindred's pick 6 near the start of the 2nd half was a huge play by a great frog.

there are a number of plays like that, catalon holding onto the ball after getting crushed just prior to the winning fg that won't make the tape that were as big as any of the 10

MTfrog5

boykin's long td run and the pass to doctson were all big plays, but the biggest to me that day was kindred's pick 6 near the start of the 2nd half was a huge play by a great frog.

there are a number of plays like that, catalon holding onto the ball after getting crushed just prior to the winning fg that won't make the tape that were as big as any of the 10
Still don’t know how he didn’t fumble that

froginmn

Squeaky wheels get grease... If we only had a donor as squeaky as I am about Anderson. Sadly my season ticket dollars don't equate to enough, but maybe some others will join in.
Donors influencing coaching decisions is about the most distasteful thing I can imagine.

Horny4TCU

Get a grip.
giphy.webp