• The KillerFrogs

Things that cost us the game yesterday

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
I hate losing to Baylor of all schools but knew this game was going to be a lot closer than expected (at least many TCU fans). So what really went wrong?

Well it all started in the morning when I realized that despite being Friday I had to go into the office dressed in business attire due to meetings with clients & bankers. Thought of wearing my TCU t underneath but it was just too hot.

After the meetings were over I was able to leave around 3 so I got home and changed and headed to the store for some last minutes items to put on the grill. I did stop on the way to get a bottle of Frogs Leap cab which is a tradition at the Feisty game day grill. However on the way to the store I realized I put on the wrong shirt, it was Beaver creek not TCU, ahhhhh.

After shopping I had to hurry to start the grill and forgot about changing, I popped a bottle of wine but again I screwed up, it wasn't the Frogs leap and the wife already got into it so I am in the wrong shirt and drinking the wrong wine and rushing at the grill.

Then the worst happened, I turned on the TV and I get 771 searching, searching searching....Sheet!

I unplug everything and let it restart, go check the grill, its getting close to game time and missed all the pregame on KTCU, TV still not reset and still haven't popped the Frogs Leap.

Sat never resets so i have to go to watch the game in the back and run back & forth between the grill and the back and miss basically the 1st qtr but back it up and by half i have caught up but it was just a rush, rush, rush

I just didn't bring it and wasn't prepared, though i did finally get the big screen ready for the 2nd half and the food turned out very well. We finally got into the wine after half but the charm was one.

FROGDADDY

I'm thinking it was all my fault. I was on the last day of long road trip and the only clean shirt I had left to wear yesterday was green. I took it off before the game started, but clearly that was too much for us to overcome.

goldenfrog

No joke. The lamp burned out on my DLP TV two hours before kick off.

Had to turn on our old analog and we get the satellite searching message at five til seven. So had to run down to neighbors with wife and five kids just to watch the nightmare unfold.

57Frog

Glad to find out what it was that made us lose . I thought it was lack of D-line play to get pressure on their Q-back and runners .

Froginexile

I'm thinking it was all my fault. I was on the last day of long road trip and the only clean shirt I had left to wear yesterday was green. I took it off before the game started, but clearly that was too much for us to overcome.

Last night, have to drive to San Jose. Turn on the radio to see if the game is on sat radio...it is Baylor radio. First play touchdown...add wbap app. Get going, we do well. Listening to us come back on WBAP app, hit pacheco pass no cell service for the next 15 miles, turn to sat radio...we lose.

As I feel personally responsible, I knew Frogdaddy would console me saying, "you voodoo loving witchdoctor, you are not the center of the freaking world. The team could care less."

I just expected a more potency in your dispelling of superstition.

If not Feisty will steal your pimp suit...next business meeting.