• The KillerFrogs

The Transfer Portal claims another one...

Wexahu

Can’t say I remembered he was on our team TBH.

If any kids are going to be allowed to freely transfer, it should be kids like this that never see the field. Even my old-fashioned curmudgeon self would be ok with that. Very, very likely this kid just got here and realized the depth chart was going to be pretty daunting, and he just wants to go somewhere where he can get on the field.

"I tell kids all the time, go somewhere where you know you're going to play, because if you're on the bench the whole time, college will suck for you." - Charles Barkley

Moose Stuff

If any kids are going to be allowed to freely transfer, it should be kids like this that never see the field. Even my old-fashioned curmudgeon self would be ok with that. Very, very likely this kid just got here and realized the depth chart was going to be pretty daunting, and he just wants to go somewhere where he can get on the field.

"I tell kids all the time, go somewhere where you know you're going to play, because if you're on the bench the whole time, college will suck for you." - Charles Barkley
110%

Latest posts