• The KillerFrogs

The transfer portal 2019

Froggish

I came here to see if anything new had been dropped into the Portal Potty

Edit: We are obviously looking for more LBs but I have my doubts there is much quality left..If we are going after LBs this late in the game we must be desperate. GP must have some doubts about the young players. Even J.Johnson who turned into a really solid LB for us last year wasn’t really able to contribute until the back half of the year. I hope this isn’t a sign we are really bad off

asleep003

I came here to see if anything new had been dropped into the Portal Potty

Edit: We are obviously looking for more LBs but I have my doubts there is much quality left..If we are going after LBs this late in the game we must be desperate. GP must have some doubts about the young players. Even J.Johnson who turned into a really solid LB for us last year wasn’t really able to contribute until the back half of the year. I hope this isn’t a sign we are really bad off

We're going to have speed at LB, if not experienced depth. So, with the talent at DL and DBs, the support should be good for the youngsters development. We'll be OK.

nwlafrog

These player’s highlight films going off of their twitter names crack me up.

Won’t be long before there’s a recruit with a handle name along the lines of TrickyPooButt_ThaGod that we all have to take seriously and respect his decision.

Froggish

I wonder if we’ve been in contact with Arrington Farrar the Grad Transfer LB from Wisconsin. He contributed for them and was a converted S..Could be a fit

CryptoMiner

I wonder if we’ve been in contact with Arrington Farrar the Grad Transfer LB from Wisconsin. He contributed for them and was a converted S..Could be a fit

Haven't seen any movement on him anywhere. he could have enrolled in the spring as he already graduated but doesn't look like much interest. No TCU interest I could find anyway.

asleep003

Huh? Hardship means he doesn't have to sit a year
It use to mean, something along the lines of a person wanting to transfer back to a school near where a close family member is suffering from some illness... they wouldn't have to sit out a year... obviously, Tate's case proves that wrong.

netty2424

Tate Martell has always reminded me of Jamie Kennedy’s character in Malibu’s Most Wanted.
i

tumblr_mhb26sxp2N1qajdf5o1_500.jpg

CryptoMiner

It use to mean, something along the lines of a person wanting to transfer back to a school near where a close family member is suffering from some illness... they wouldn't have to sit out a year... obviously, Tate's case proves that wrong.

If I was a player who transferred the last few years and had a waiver request denied I might sue the NCAA. They should just do away with the one year sit requirement.