• The KillerFrogs

The transfer portal 2019

Froggish

Didn’t we just sign our best class ever?
Many of us think it could be but it isn’t according to the “experts”.

Also the ramifications of a bad season on the field will have the most impact in the following year. Not the current one. Our core 15 recruits this year were all hard commits before this years on field struggles.

CryptoMiner

Cotton removes his name from the transfer portal.

LSU freshman DT 6-3/350 Dominic Livingston enters (originally from Houston).

Last edited:

Eight

I’ll take a few maulers....especially the good ones with 2 or more to play...Unlike a lot of schools, we don’t run kids off so I doubt we have any real openings

the rumor has been out about some players leaving, but at this point the old roster is up and it isn't fair to speculate who could be gone.

right now we are merely standing st the bakery window

Froggish

Cotton removes his name from the transfer portal.

LSU freshman DT 6-3/350 Dominic Livingston enters (originally from Houston).
Reading up on Livingston a bit...Most LSU fans saying he’s talented but way to overweight and needs to be in the 325 range. Big space eater

H0RNEDFR0G

No, but these things don't happen in a vacuum. Had Hill not come to TCU chances are we would've landed another transfer. You never know. But nowadays you can't really project how a depth chart is going to look like until everyone is done transferring. The teams that looks like they are completely screwed at a certain position become great landing spots for grad transfers.

You are right only in the most literal sense. Congratulations on that. My point is that we haven't recruited a 10 win QB out of High School since 2010.

Eight

LSU DT Davin Cotton re-enters the transfer portal and will be immediately eligible.

i will go ahead and type the mandatory response for this type of thing.

how-long-to-wait-after-depositing-a-check-315006-v4-5b4f5bb3c9e77c00375a0a69.png

lsu should have listened to charles barkley and pad in cash

CryptoMiner

Not transfer portal since JUCOs but with the loss of two WRs already this year look for the staff to add at least one more for 2019 and here are two they are looking at (among others):

Rajae' Johnson 6-4/215 San Mateo

Brandon Pierce 5-11/185 College of the Canyons