• The KillerFrogs

The Day After....

AroundWorldFrog

This boards favorite congresswoman just announced that she’s raised $2M in under 24 hours for Texas relief efforts.
She says a lot of things are that aren't accurate or true. When the money shows up in Texas, we'll give her a pat on the back depending on how much of it ends up in her campaign coffers.

Eight

FEMA said yesterday that they're now sending 60 Diesel Generators, 700000L of water and some blankets. Of course by the time they get here, we really won't need the generators or the blankets.

so basically what you could find down the aisle of your average costco

frogtwang

She says a lot of things are that aren't accurate or true. When the money shows up in Texas, we'll give her a pat on the back depending on how much of it ends up in her campaign coffers.

You’re in luck, she’ll be here later today. I know you’re shaking you mf head in excitement.

LVH

I think Ted Cruz going to Cancun is horrible optics, but I do not see why the left is calling him a hypocrite. It's not like he advocated for laws to force people to stay in Texas.

Hypocrite would be advocating for laws/rules for others, but not applying them to himself.

Hypocrite is Nancy Pelosi getting a haircut when ordering San Francisco locked down, or Gavin Newsom going to a fancy french restaurant while not allowing restaurants to open in CA.

Also, Ted Cruz is a senator, he has nothing to do with Texas policy.

I am not a fan of Ted Cruz, but he is the lightning rod from media and democrat political attacks right now to distract from their own failures i.e. Andrew Cuomo in New York or the fact the Biden admin has no plan regarding COVID.

ftwfrog

I think Ted Cruz going to Cancun is horrible optics, but I do not see why the left is calling him a hypocrite. It's not like he advocated for laws to force people to stay in Texas.

Hypocrite would be advocating for laws/rules for others, but not applying them to himself.

Hypocrite is Nancy Pelosi getting a haircut when ordering San Francisco locked down, or Gavin Newsom going to a fancy french restaurant while not allowing restaurants to open in CA.

Also, Ted Cruz is a senator, he has nothing to do with Texas policy.

I am not a fan of Ted Cruz, but he is the lightning rod from media and democrat political attacks right now to distract from their own failures i.e. Andrew Cuomo in New York or the fact the Biden admin has no plan regarding COVID.
Cruz sucks for that.
Pelosi sucks for that.
Yup, starting to learn that Cuomo might suck too.

See how that works? Don’t put these frauds on a pedestal. Pelosi, Cruz? Who the scheiss is sticking up for these scumbags? Just because they are on “your side” doesn’t mean you have to worship them. When an elected official does something moronic, you can call their [ Finebaum ] out.

The whataboutism in the country and on this board is a [ mother farger ].