• The KillerFrogs

The Cameron Echols-Luper Announcement Build Up.

OldSchoolFrog

If TCU was in the PAC, we would get him for sure. Despite TCU being an upscale private school in an urban-environment, the Longhorn Conference is similar to the old SWC with limited appeal to out-of-state kids. There is no sense of adventure being in a very regionalized great plains conference with a bunch of dust bowl destinations.

I'm not dissing our competition or league but dude, traveling west was a hell of a lot better than Stoolwater, Borin-Norman, S-hole Waco, anywhere in Kanass or Saudi Arabalubbock,,,, Those places just drain the life out of a road trip...

tcujsauce

Mr. Luper "has a particular set of skills"

tumblr_lhwt7yHfAK1qdlpxso1_500.gif

BelushiBob

I'm not dissing our competition or league but dude, traveling west was a hell of a lot better than Stoolwater, Borin-Norman, S-hole Waco, anywhere in Kanass or Saudi Arabalubbock,,,, Those places just drain the life out of a road trip...

When I was young and had never been to Lubbock, I was asked to go on a road trip there. I thought it was a cool road trip for about 2 hours and I just said "damn, where the hell am I?" and "its flat as hell here and boring". Then we got to Lubbock and the long [Craig James] trip just got worse. There is nothing there, you get there and you're bleeping trapped. I'll fly if I ever go again....and that is a big if.

What recruit would do that to his family? Its probably the most miserable drive ever.

OldSchoolFrog

When I was young and had never been to Lubbock, I was asked to go on a road trip there. I thought it was a cool road trip for about 2 hours and I just said "damn, where the hell am I?" and "its flat as hell here and boring". Then we got to Lubbock and the long [Craig James] trip just got worse. There is nothing there, you get there and you're bleeping trapped. I'll fly if I ever go again....and that is a big if.

Lubbock = Laredo for white people...... (and my family is from Laredo you PC types)
What recruit would do that to his family? Its probably the most miserable drive ever.

Latest posts