• The KillerFrogs

The Cameron Echols-Luper Announcement Build Up.

Scarface

247sports is all over this story, which certainly makes it more interesting. 11:30 am Tuesday 8/21, he makes decision. Three choices, TCU, A&M and Auburn with 247 indicating its more likely TCU or A&M. Echols-Luper considers Texas to be his home state and many of his extended family are Texans. aTm already has five or six wideouts in their 2013 class.

Some Auburn fans are still suggesting that AU is wanting Cameron to walk-on/grey shirt. This might just be a ploy by the Auburn staff and/or the recruiting sites, just in case AU gets beat out by TCU again. The AU sites are absolutely full of trolls from Bama.

I haven't come across any reason why TCU shouldn't be optimistic. Win or lose this guy, he 's done TCU ok.

Kaiser

Are we planning to use him as a WR or somewhere in the secondary? 4.29 is a pretty good shuttle time right?

I'd love to have this kid on board, but best of luck to him if he chooses to go elsewhere.

Scarface

Are we planning to use him as a WR or somewhere in the secondary? 4.29 is a pretty good shuttle time right?

I'd love to have this kid on board, but best of luck to him if he chooses to go elsewhere.

All three schools are recruiting him as a wide receiver. But many observers feel he could play S and CB.

Scarface

Clearly, we have an edge because the Pac 12 is more of a throwing league than the SEC.

You're a complete idiot if you think the PAC is a bigger passing league than the SEC or the Longhorn Conference.

Stanford had one of the best QBs in the country the last two years and still wouldn't air it out. USC still likes to run behind their offensive tackles, always have. Oregon had LaMichael James.

You're a complete idiot if you think the PAC is a bigger passing league than the SEC or the Longhorn Conference.

Stanford had one of the best QBs in the country the last two years and still wouldn't air it out. USC still likes to run behind their offensive tackles, always have. Oregon had LaMichael James.

Wow Ron not gonna call this guy out?

Total overreaction to a typo.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being

So we're not moving to the Pac 12? That's what you keep telling us.

G

Ghost of UPub

"You're a complete idiot if you think the PAC is a bigger passing league than the SEC or the Longhorn Conference. "

Pot meet kettle.

I could take the easy way out and just drop the big one on you by comparing the list of quarterbacks and receivers who have gone from the Pac-8, -10, and -12 into and starred in the NFL compared to the same positions in the SEC, but I will give you a chance to prove your point with an opening salvo of comparing the numbers from last year.

In 2011 the Pac-12 had:

10 teams that threw for 3,000+ yards
9 teams that threw it 400+ times
6 individual passers who threw for 3,000+ yards
5 individual receivers who had 1,000+ receiving yards,

The SEC had:
2 teams with 3,000+ passing yards
3 teams that threw it 400+ times
2 individual passers who threw for 3,000+ yards
2 receivers who had 1,000+ yards receiving

In 2011 the PAC had 6 teams ranked in the top 25 passing offenses and the SEC had ONE.

Okay, fire away when ready.