1. The KillerFrogs

That Was A Butt Kicking

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Frog Wild, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Call it what you want, but that was a methodical arse whooping.

2. true

Both lines were dominant

3. I was just about to post the same thing. That 2nd half might be one of the most enjoyable I’ve seen in quite awhile.

Just pure we’re gonna murder you physically and there’s nothing you can do about it.

4. By our defense, yes. By our offense, great running game but we need to learn how to catch. Still a win!!!!

GO FROGS!!!!

5. I don't like the smew game. Thinking of our lines being tired, makes me not like the smew game even more...

6. Can SMU matchup any better on the lines than Purdue did? It doesn’t matter what their scheme is if they can’t block the DLine and plug the holes in the rush game.

4 Oaks Frog, Frog Wild and netty2424 like this.
  7. Physical domination. If the QB's and receivers had been a little better then we would've scored 50.

8. #8 MTfrog5, Sep 14, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
    I believe someone said that this would be similar to the Arky game. Whatever poster said that was spot on. Beat them by being physical

9. The term is “crock potting.” Heard it last week somewhere.

Slow start, next thing you know it’s almost over and you’re down 28.

Purp, ATC Frog, Horned Toad and 3 others like this.
  10. Our wide receivers need a serious kick in the arse.

11. It'll be a tough game, I hope Gary gets the player's heads on right after tonight.

12. ... and their hands. Receivers need to learn how to receive.

Salfrog, SparkleFrog and Horned Toad like this.
  13. FIFY

Frog Wild likes this.
  14. As much as I would like to believe otherwise, I don't think Purdue's D was very good. It will be harder for us to run the ball against other opponents so I hope our OL and RBs don't get the big head. We will find out for sure against Iowa State.

15. They were ready to play tonight, hoping that carries over and I think it will.
    I think we found a QB too.

4 Oaks Frog and Horned Toad like this.
  16. Purdue’s defense has to be the best we will see all season. They’re in the Big 10 for goodness sake! No one in the big 12 plays defense. If we can score on them, there’s no one south of Kansas who can stop our offense.

/sarcasm

Froginbedford, Purp, Volare and 4 others like this.
  17. Their run defense was one of their strengths. They don’t look like a great team, but we can still celebrate how much we dominated.

18. I don't recall a single TCU injury (or even a cramp). That's huge

19. We should have won by 40. Dropped passes and giving Purdue 3 points on that first interception. Allowing a garbage time TD in which Stewart was not giving full effort.

MTfrog5 likes this.
  20. More importantly, I think we found an OL and running game. We could start a one armed, half drunk Muelstein and dominate with that performance. Now we just need to find some receivers who will catch the ball.

tcuball3, Frog Wild and Frog DJ like this.